VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

I've bought a EasyCap that I suppose that is a DC60++ because when I plug the EasyCap the computer detects as "usbtv007". The disk that came with the hardware have this information: "COEM Capture". I have Windows 7 32bit.

After I plug the EasyCap and install the driver on the CD, I only can get the image but no audio. In the device manager, there are no usb audio device.

When I use AMCap, in Devices I can't select "Capture audio from video source"

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Unless you bought it here:
    http://www.ezcap.tv/
    ....you have a cheap knock-off that MANY people have trouble with.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Hilariously, you have the opposite problem of another poster who was never able to resolve his issue with this device: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/361192-Need-HELP-digitizing-VHS-Getting-no-video-fe...light=usbtv007
    Quote Quote  
  4. It's working now. The problem was in the software I was using. I just used another one and now it's fine!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by theachol View Post
    It's working now. The problem was in the software I was using. I just used another one and now it's fine!
    Thanks for coming here begging for help and then not telling anybody what you used to get it working. We always appreciate that. Not really.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Originally Posted by theachol View Post
    It's working now. The problem was in the software I was using. I just used another one and now it's fine!
    Thanks for coming here begging for help and then not telling anybody what you used to get it working. We always appreciate that. Not really.
    I was going to tell, but I wasn't sure if I could say what software solved the problem.

I tried many softwares like AMCap, VirtualDub, etc, however I only could get it working properly with Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder. I can get both video and audio.
    Quote Quote