VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear friends,

My problem is quite different of that above. I have an ASUS Notebook Model N46V that is equiped with the Slimtype DVD-A-DS8A8SH, which is still not used, thus its region is not defined yet. Anyway, as I have media from different countries (mainly of Regions 1 and 4 - I live in Brazil), I would like to have a help in order to unlock the device. Is there anybody that can help me?

Best Regards,

Costa Jr.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use a free player like VLC or Media Player Classic Home Cinema, and DVD region codes will not matter.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the tip. I will try and if it works I will inform you all. Really, thank you for now.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    More tips...

I saw this same post by you in an old thread. Do not post the same question in more than one thread. That is against the forum rules. Do not dig up threads that have had no new posts for years and post in them. It is not against this forum's rules, but it is considered to be bad behavior in general.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 28th Jan 2014 at 10:26.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to apologyse for the mistake. I am really new in the community and I wasn't knowing how to do that. Only later I discovered how to create the new thread. I can guarantee that it won't happen again.
    Quote Quote