VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have downloaded DVDFab HD Decrypter (9.1.2.5) simply to decrypt DVDs. For the life of me, I can't work out how to just decrypt.

I have looked at the help tutorials on the DVDFab website, but it is based on a previous version and, seemingly, the paid version which will decrypt.

Any offers?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try ripping the disc to the harddrive with it - to folder/iso... whatever is suitable for the disc in question.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I think you should select Copy in latest versions. Select then Full Disc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When you first start DVDFab wait for it to load up, Then in bottom right corner click on start DVDFab, Fab will automatically start reading your disk, When that is done on the left hand side towards the top you will see a big blue box, You can click on that and select what you want, I personnely select full disk, Then below the blue box you will see output, You can select DVD5 or DVD9, I always select DVD9 then shrink with CloneDVD, Then on the bottom left side you will see save to, Click on that and pick the folder you want to save to, Then on bottom right right click on start, I almost always use DVDFab 8230, I like the interface better.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gdmm View Post
    I have downloaded DVDFab HD Decrypter (9.1.2.5) simply to decrypt DVDs. For the life of me, I can't work out how to just decrypt.

I have looked at the help tutorials on the DVDFab website, but it is based on a previous version and, seemingly, the paid version which will decrypt.

Any offers?
    be warned that the free version of dvdfab may not work on all new releases.
    Quote Quote