VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear all,

I would appreciate if you can help me in getting this configuration working.

Pls find below the 3 sets which i want to connect..

1) Samsung sound system with two speakers already connected to this DVD player MM -E 460 D

2) Sony bluray 3D player BDP-S4100 connected to the TV via HDMI port and LAN connection is made for internet to my modem.

3) Samsung TV model LE40R89BD //i am attaching the pics of the the TV ports available for your reference..

I tried to connect to Via RCA ports Audio out of TV to RCA Audio in of Hifi but still not working.

Is there any way to get this Hifi working with the out put sound out of TV /net streaming through blu ray..

thanks for your help..
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140116_222200.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	22999  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140116_222242.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	23000  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Crazy electronics View Post
    I tried to connect to Via RCA ports Audio out of TV to RCA Audio in of Hifi but still not working.
    Assuming the phono plugs next to the SCART sockets are audio outputs, then I would have expected it to work. Of course they may only be audio outputs for the corresponding SCART inputs so the audio from an HDMI source won't be output from them. Usually, on a European spec TV with SCART sockets, one will be an input only while the other (Usually SCART 1) will be an input and output for connecting to a recorder of some sort. So you may be able to pick up an audio output from pins 1 and 3 of the correct SCART socket.

The others in your second pic are the audio inputs for the composite input so they can't be used.

and you need to dust behind your TV more often........
    Quote Quote