VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I have doubts about the dyes used in DVD + R, which is the dye with durability and which is the dye with less durability? is true that the Cyanine dye is the worst and least durable and AZO dye is the best and most durable? I have discs dvd discs 8x and 16x Cyanine AZO

2. I have some early 2000 dvd backup on TAIYO YUDEN, and still good. In some cheapo brand DVDs two sandwiched layers fall apart.

3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by enim View Post
    I have some early 2000 dvd backup on TAIYO YUDEN, and still good. In some cheapo brand DVDs two sandwiched layers fall apart.
    Look at his other threads, enim. You've been suckered. He's not serious when he asks these questions.

It basically works this like. He asks some kind of sort of obscure question that seems legitimate at first glance, but they never have a conclusive answer and they rely on opinions about what is best. Since they rely on opinions, the potential exists for people to argue that one thing is better than another. This extends the thread. Several of our long time members, all of whom know that he is not serious, will still submit completely serious replies to this thread to try to answer the original question(s). This will be followed by gamemaniaco making further questions and completely ignoring what he was told in various responses. Then people will get pissed off about him ignoring the answers, which he will respond to by claiming that nobody answered his questions and he will beg for someone, anyone, to give him the answers he so desperately needs. This will be followed by some joke and sarcastic replies mixed in by more serious replies by people who know that replying to this thread is a waste of time, but they can't help themselves. Eventually after the thread reaches 40-50 replies, it may die of its own accord as members lose interest in this nonsense, but it will all start again soon enough with a brand new pointless topic.

I'm amazed that moderators act completely and utterly helpless to do anything here when it's been well known that other forums have kicked gamemaniaco out for exactly what he is doing here, but the mods don't care because technically he's not violating forum rules with his posts.

4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bye bye gamemaniaco...way too many similar threads.

Search PM
    Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    bye bye gamemaniaco...way too many similar threads.
    yes!!!!!!!!!!