VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, this is Jonayet & it is my 1st post in VideoHelp. My warm greetings is for all of the members of this forum.

I have a Micromax A115 3D Android cell phone (naked eye 3D). It has some built in 3D video clips and the 3D experience is awesome on that phone. However when I converted a 2D/3D to 3D side by side video clip, the device doesn't detect 3D video and start playing half screen 2D video. I tried DVDFab 9, ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate 7, Xilisoft 3D Video Converter, CyberLink PowerDirector 12, Movavi Video Converter 3D 2, Aisee 3D Converter, 4Videosoft 3D Converter, Leawo Video Converter Ultimate and almost all the converter software I found in the internet. I also tried all the 2D/3D formats.

Even I downloaded 3D video from YouTube, but I failed.
    However after a lot of frustration I came to point, that YouTube has two types/version of 3D video.
    1. The first type is 3D option is in Option menu in image 3D_1.png
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGfN9rr78Q

2. The second type is 3D option is below seek bar in image 3D_2.png
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olz4i50xYxw

And surprisingly, second type video is recognized by the device and played in 3D!
    In fact when I converted a 2D video clip to 3D side by side video clip using 3D converter software(obviously didn't play 3D in that device), and uploaded to my YouTube account as 3D side by side video that got to second type video.
    When I downloaded that video int my cell phone, it recognized as 3D video and played well!

So, can you please suggest some technique to convert 3D video clips, that is my cellphone compatible?

Sorry for my long post.

And thank you in advance.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	3D_1.png
Views:	489
Size:	365.6 KB
ID:	22643  

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D_2.png
Views:	532
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	22644  

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Wow! Their user manual is just about the WORST user manual I've seen in almost a decade. No help at all.

So, to further solve this, we'd need you to upload one of those known-working demo clips (video and photo would help)...

(BTW, both YT clips play in 3D perfectly well on my PC & on my 3DTV, so I don't think the difference exists on all views)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    surprised the tiny manual was in english at all. the phone was made in india for locals only. looks like the no glasses video is like normal side-by-side except they aren't compressed horizontally.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you Cornucopia & aedipuss for your kind replay.
    I think there is a difference between YouTube 3D video versions. Our PC & 3DTV is smart enough to detect and can play almost all SBS 3D video. But Micromax A115 is only capable of playing one kind of SBS 3D video.

Here I uploaded two sample SBS 3D video. First on (Simpsons 3D yt3d-swap=true) is downloaded from YouTube (2nd type) and second one (Fancy_Nancy_480) was in my cell phone. Both video was detected as 3D & played it well!

Please find the attachment.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote