VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys,I have a problem with a specific BR movie "Joy Ride".I have 2 original BR versions,US & UK.
    I have already saved them on my HDD but when I try to add subs and remove all the unneccesary sounds-subs with TS muxer (newest version) and in both versions,it appears almost at the end of proccess the error message "AV frame too large,increase AV buffer..." and in the message box I see during proccess,many times,the message "bad frame detected..."

Can anyone tell me (if possible in simple words) what to do?

I have worked with TS muxer on more than 70 movies and this happens first time.

Also before all these,the ANYDVD didn't manage to open this movie (in order to save it in HDD) and it told me as far as I remember..."Trial versions cannot be opened..." and I used "WIN X Blu Ray Decrypter" to save it in my HDD.

Appreciate your time...
    Quote Quote  
  2. The same thing...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Iron Maiden UK View Post
    Also before all these,the ANYDVD didn't manage to open this movie (in order to save it in HDD) and it told me as far as I remember..."Trial versions cannot be opened..." and I used "WIN X Blu Ray Decrypter" to save it in my HDD.
    I think it likely that something is buggered with your rip. Either that, or it's the subs you're trying to add. (And please explain exactly what you mean by that.)

I'd suggest you try a different decrypter. You could try DVDFabPasskey (driver-level, similar to AnyDVDHD). Run it in the background and extract main movie *directly from disc* with Clown_BD (which will also fix anything wrong with the audio at the same time, such as sync byte discontinuity). If that completes okay, it's a near certainty you've got a clean movie-only rip. BTW, you could try that same process with AnyDVDHD and see if using Clown_BD to extract main movie works. Which would point to a mastering error, probably with the audio. (That's an odd error though from AnyDVDHD; never seen that.)

Then use tsMuxer to add your subs and see if you still get your error.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  4. First of all,thanks for your help!

Now,the "ANY DVD HD" can't load the movie in HDD for the reasons I mentioned.
    So I used "Winx BR decrypter" which managed (2 times) to load even the "only main title" or the "full disc mode" to the HDD.

Then with TS Muxer I try to...keep only video + DTS Master Audio (while all other features are removed) and the same time I add external subs (srt).At the 93% process the error messages occur...

I tried to extract one time only the video,which was successful and the second time I tried to extract the Audio which gave me the error message.

So,something happens with the audio,if it helps you detect the problem.

Though,I will try your advice...

It's the only I can do.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Fritzi93,you are the best,it worked.Trully thanx!

I used DVDFAB PASSKEY8 to load the original movie on HDD (which this was the problem=defective rip on HDD) I simply used TS Muxer to remove things and the result worked perfect.

TS Muxer message box was this:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
    Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
    H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
    Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 2): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 5.1 (DTS Master Audio)
    Decoding PGS stream (track 4): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
    Decoding PGS stream (track 3): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
    DTS-HD stream (track 2): overlapped frame detected at position 00:10:04,821. Remove frame.
    Processed 139710 video frames
    Creation of Blu-ray playlist
    Creation of Blu-ray stream info and seek index
    Mux successful complete.
    Muxing time: 16 min 15 sec
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks for letting us know it worked. Lots of times people don't give us any feedback as to how they resolved their problem, and no one here is any the wiser.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote