VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Thread
  1. 1 DVDR Nipponic the brand is good and has quality? I just found this brand here in my city in Brazil

2 Who manufactures DVDR for Nipponic?

3 photo: http://www.tecnomidia.com.br/assets/produtos_imagens_cache/25030038/dvd-r-nipponic-4-7...d-25030038.jpg
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Back for more I see.

1. Nipponic DVD-R is terrible quality.

2. Videolar makes them and adds fake Taiyo Yuden media codes. They are considered to be counterfeit media.

http://club.myce.com/f33/brands-disc-types-fake-taiyo-yudens-112854/index30.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Back for more I see.
    Will you ever learn that with every serious answer you give him, you are just feeding the troll?

He's going to ask more questions based on your response and whatever you told him is going to be ignored or argued.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Back for more I see.
    Will you ever learn that with every serious answer you give him, you are just feeding the troll?

He's going to ask more questions based on your response and whatever you told him is going to be ignored or argued.
    When are you going to learn that I don't care what you think? ...and ALL replies feed trolls, even troll alerts.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Who's the real manufacturer of Nipponic discs sold in Brazil? I know Taiyo Yuden that does not make medias for Nipponic but Nipponic has some quality of materials and production to create a durable disc DVD+R DL 8.5GB (10 years stored in the drawer)?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    When are you going to learn that I don't care what you think? ...and ALL replies feed trolls, even troll alerts.
    You probably shouldn't care at all what I think, and I give you credit for that, but does the fact that you won't stop giving serious replies when you know they are falling on deaf ears mean that YOU have a problem? Well, I'm done here. Continue on if you wish. As I predicted, he's ignoring what you said and asking more questions you can obsessively answer.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    You probably shouldn't care at all what I think, and I give you credit for that, but does the fact that you won't stop giving serious replies when you know they are falling on deaf ears mean that YOU have a problem? Well, I'm done here. Continue on if you wish. As I predicted, he's ignoring what you said and asking more questions you can obsessively answer.
    If I have a problem, so do you. You keep trying to moderate this forum and people keep telling you to piss off, since you are not a moderator, but it just doesn't sink in for some reason.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by gamemaniaco View Post
    Who's the real manufacturer of Nipponic discs sold in Brazil? I know Taiyo Yuden that does not make medias for Nipponic but Nipponic has some quality of materials and production to create a durable disc DVD+R DL 8.5GB (10 years stored in the drawer)?
    Are you saying these discs are good after 10 years in your drawers? But how do they smell?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    Who's the real manufacturer of Nipponic discs sold in Brazil? I know Taiyo Yuden that does not make medias for Nipponic but Nipponic has some quality of materials and production to create a durable disc DVD+R DL 8.5GB (10 years stored in the drawer)?
    Are you saying these discs are good after 10 years in your drawers? But how do they smell?
    Not to mention that DVD+R DL media would have been hard to find 10 years ago.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search PM
    They might have started as single layer, but after ten years in his drawers, you never know.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gonca View Post
    They might have started as single layer, but after ten years in his drawers, you never know.
    Maybe a DVD fungus-infected disc caused him to develop jock itch and that is why he's so obsessed with fungus and DVDs? ...or maybe it is the other way around?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Banned
    Search PM
    You might be onto something Dr. usually_quiet
    Quote Quote  
  13. someone tell me who makes the medias for Nipponic and materials and production of the disc are good to ensure that the disk store files for at least 10 years
    Quote Quote  
  14. Banned
    Search PM
    someone tell me who makes the medias for Nipponic and materials and production of the disc are good to ensure that the disk store files for at least 10 years
    In your drawers?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    someone tell me who makes the medias for Nipponic and materials and production of the disc are good to ensure that the disk store files for at least 10 years
    Okay you obviously mentally handicapped troll!!!!!!

WTF do you NOT understand about answer number 2 in post number two ?!?!?!
    Seriously what do you NOT understand about that clear and to the point answer ?!?!?!

Back for more I see.

1. Nipponic DVD-R is terrible quality.

2. Videolar makes them and adds fake Taiyo Yuden media codes. They are considered to be counterfeit media.

http://club.myce.com/f33/brands-disc-types-fake-taiyo-yudens-112854/index30.html
    And the only thing they will do is increase your chances of getting FUNGUS in your crotch and between your toes!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by gamemaniaco View Post
    Nipponic is the best and will last 10 years?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Videolar is a serious and responsible manufacturer? Videolar produces DVDR Double Layer discs with quality sufficient to store files for a minimum 10 years?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Banned
    Search PM
    Round and round we go!!!

Nipponic is the best and will last 10 years?
    In your drawers.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Talk about a prime candidate for euthanasia!!!!
    LOL!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  20. El Loco gamemaniaco.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Banned
    Search PM
    Just remember everybody

If you want to store your media properly just send it to gamemaniaco to put it in his drawers. Hopefully they won't pick up any fungus.
    Quote Quote  
  22. delete
    Last edited by gamemaniaco; 2nd Jan 2014 at 09:18.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Banned
    Search PM
    They put fungal spores on the discs in the factory
    Quote Quote  
  24. 1 Videolar is a serious and responsible manufacturer of medias Nipponic? Videolar produces DVDR Double Layer discs with quality decent?

2 I have DVD + R Philips manufactured by CMC Magnetics, they are good and durable? I know philips discs manufactured cmc are not the best in the world but they just have a decent quality?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I store all my dvds in my drawers*.

I just have to be careful how I sit down.

[*possibly 'lost' in translation]
    Quote Quote  
  26. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    I store all my dvds in my drawers*.

I just have to be careful how I sit down.

[*possibly 'lost' in translation]
    Does it really matter
    Quote Quote  
  27. Is that a mushroom in your pants, or are you just glad to see me?
    Quote Quote  
  28. 1 Videolar is a serious and responsible manufacturer of medias Nipponic? Videolar produces DVDR Double Layer discs with quality decent?

2 I have DVD + R Philips manufactured by CMC Magnetics, they are good and durable? I know philips discs manufactured cmc are not the best in the world but they just have a decent quality?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

This link will give you all the answers you will ever need!!
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/188374-STFU-picture-Depository

Now STFU!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  30. A Member since June, 2004 Keyser's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Don't be too hard on him. He's so f***ed up because of all the fungi he breathes in.
    "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
    Quote Quote