VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello everyone! Looking for a guy who could make me an audio reacting video for my music, something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG3k5Zu5vDc
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ...........Yeah and I'm looking for someone to mow my lawn.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try this 3d visualizer windows media player or winamp ... plane9

And welcome to the forum kn1ght0r
    Quote Quote  
  4. Again, AviUtl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WaveformSample.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2013.12.31_19.41.12].png
Views:	822
Size:	467.0 KB
ID:	22467
    It is just a "waveform" with "polar coordinate" transform.
    Attached: sample video+ AviUtl project sample
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  5. Check out this Youtube video. There is a very familiar ring design in there, I am sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXo_8rM7LFI

The guy said he did it with the Youtube editor (BS, me thinks).
    Another software to look at (free demo available) is: http://www.morphyre.com/Demo

The link you posted describes a combined effect (most likely in Adobe After Effects) and is actually an equaliser bar display transformed into a circle (as MaverickTSE says) using 'polar coordinate' transform:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjvXceWdwDI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTmRflQCVgQ
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The OP never asked for help, he actually asked for someone to make the video for him. Few thing annoy me more than a lazy SOB that expects someone to carry him/her......

Anyway MaverickTse had the best help for the OP. Not only did he supply an example, but he also posted the project files so that the OP can use to learn a great program and modify or replace the assets as he/she likes and it will still work.

I didn't even know AviUtl had a wav form editor until now. Here's my edited example based on MaverickTse's project files:
    Image Attached Files
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  7. I can give you a break down of how it was done in AE, maybe Maverick , Racer or some others can suggest alternative methods to do the other effects in aviutl or other programs

1) The key concept is converting the audio to keyframes . Those keyframes then drive all the other effects through expressions. It can be done internally in AE, but there are external plugins (Trapcode Soundkeys) that allow you to select ranges e.g. maybe you want low frequency bass to drive one effect, but high frequency to drive another, yet average volume to drive another set of effects , or the left speaker volume to drive another, but right speaker to drive another, etc.... You're not limited to the effects in that video, there are many other options eg.you might drive strobe lights, you might drive other animations, you might drive particle effects, etc...

I've only played with aviutl a little bit - so I don't know if it can derive audio keyframes to drive or link to other effects (with the exception of the audio waveform), but that concept is crucial unless you want to "fake" it by doing a lot of manual work

2) The circular equalizer is the internal "audio spectrum" effect, just wrapped around a circular mask path, but it's actually 2 semi circles (one layer flipped as an mirror image). You're not limited to simple shapes - you can make it take any shape you want with a mask path (e.g. draw your logo or name with a mask path, draw a shape of an audio speaker etc...)

3) The particles can be internally generated , but likely Trapcode Particular was used. Aviutl does have a particle generator . Or another way is to composite stock footage of particles/dust

4) The lateral lens flares can be internally generated but likely Optical Flares or Knoll Light factory were used. Driven by audio keyframes

5) The split RGB effect it can be done internally through several extra steps, but probably the external Separate RGB script was used. Again, driven by audio keyframes

6) Comp shaking, again driven by audio keyframes

You're better off learning how to do it yourself so you can customize it however you want. But if you're stilll looking for someone to do it for you, there are VFX students that will do this sort of thing for free. Check various motion graphics forums and message boards. Usually you need to allow them to use it in their demo reel (including the audio), and give them credit
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    HitFilm has that feature.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You'll have to excuse me, I'm having way too much fun with the new version of AviUtl. The new group control is sweet. This clip is stupid funny....sorry.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote