VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, guys,

is there any way to play my favorite videos from Youtube in MPC-HC ?
    I need this because my MPC-HC can switch appropriate for my LCD tv.
    So is there any way to do that? Thanks.

edit: I know there is a way to play the videos but one by one by COPY/PASTE the links. I need something that can play my whole playlist without my interaction. Thanks once again.
    Intel Core i5-2500k 4.6Ghz + Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Dual Fan | Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3| Galaxy GTX 470 GC 775/1550/1738 | Corsair XMS 2x2GB DDR3 1600
    Quote Quote  
  2. The simple answer is no, I believe, unless you can find a program like SVPtube which can store a playlist of its own.
    The easiest way is to download the videos with Freemake Video Downloader and store them in a folder.
    In MPC-HC go to Play>After Playback>Play next in the folder
    Play the first video and it will autoplay the rest..
    To specify the order just renumber them with '01 filename', '02 filename', etc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, friend, is there any way to multi download the videos, because they are more then 230 ?
    Intel Core i5-2500k 4.6Ghz + Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Dual Fan | Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3| Galaxy GTX 470 GC 775/1550/1738 | Corsair XMS 2x2GB DDR3 1600
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't know of one. The Freemake program will download one while you're cuing the next.
    Just keep copying and pasting the links. I have never had to, nor wanted to, download that many in one go.
    Perhaps someone else here knows of a Youtube playlist link stripper.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, this will help. Is there any way to download playlist from YouTube?Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i was working on a youtube video player and database/playlist app. but they keep changing the rules and how you are able to retrieve all this stuff. it got more and more complicated and timeconsuming to keep track of it all, so much to the point that i gave up on it. i got a life and tons of other projects and things to keep me going nuts for a long time, just not in the youtube //slash// google way.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/349080-vhelp-Images-II
    Quote Quote