VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I'm in INDIA comes under blu ray Region C, I need your suggestion for my idea. I wanna watch region B and region C blu ray movies. Can i connect two blu ray player Region B & Region C to my Led tv, but i will use only one player at a time. Both region comes under PAL. Will there be any problem for me while connecting Region B blu ray player to my tv and watch Region B movies?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    I'm not looking for splitter, I have a LED TV purchased in INDIA (INDIA blu ray region C), can i connect Region B blu ray player to my tv and watch Region B blu ray movies without any problem.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, as long as players and tv are compatible with the media's national system/format (NTSC/PAL). Or vice-versa.

Btw, tv does not worry about/apply to region coding, that is only particular to DVD and BD players.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for your reply.Our INDIAN tv system is PAL B, whereas if I purchase UK Region B blu ray disc to view in my tv (UK TV standard is PAL I) Will there be any problem.

kindly see the differences between PAL B and PAL I in below linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vishnuvardan19 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.Our INDIAN tv system is PAL B, whereas if I purchase UK Region B blu ray disc to view in my tv (UK TV standard is PAL I) Will there be any problem.

kindly see the differences between PAL B and PAL I in below linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL
    This applies to the BROADCAST system. Kindly read what Cornucopia said. You only need to worry about PAL and region/zone codes.
    PAL is PAL.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks a lot sir. Now I'm clear with your answer, so without any hesitation I gonna buy a region B Blu ray player and Region B movies to watch in my television.

Hope, only drawback is I need to plug the audio &tv connections with Region B or Region C player which i gonna use at that time.

Tons of thanks!!!
    Quote Quote