VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am currently making a video with a bunch of gaming-clips.

Today I recorded some clips with my capture card, edited them together in Vegas and rendered a small preview. No problems whatsoever.

Then, I close down Vegas. Go away to eat. And when I return, I have the most ****ed up problem ever and it's driving me so insane Im considering smashing my computer to pieces and just solving the problem that way because it makes NO sense.

Here is the issue: Whenever I choose to render, it starts rendering from the start of the timeline. The FIRST frame. EVERY TIME. It doesn't matter if I mark an area in the timeline that I specifically want to render, it doesn't matter what my rendering settings are, by some insane default it renders it's own way instead: From the first frame and until the last file in the timeline.

Which is a god damn disaster because I NEED to be able to render areas scattered throughout the timeline in order to be able to see whether or not I've put the clips together smoothly.

Worst part of all? I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to bring about this change! I didn't restart my computer, I didn't do anything with the program, hell, the ONLY thing I can think of is me bringing a new file into the timeline (a song that was downloaded off YouTube) but that shouldn't matter in the slightest whatsoever.

I've never even heard of an issue like this before. Have you?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    nope. been using vegas since version 6 and never heard of it. shut it down and reboot. make sure you have a loop region and the check mark in the correct box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-07_123121.png
Views:	103
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	21747
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to buy you a car or something.

Thank you.

That took care of everything. God damn I was scared for a moment there. O___O Whoa.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    you're welcome.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote