VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Folks,I have downloaded a rock concert from online in to my hard drive, it is in MKV Blue ray format but my LG blue ray that comes with the smart 3D LED TV, does not play the audio. The video quality is good but the warning on screen says"does not support audio format". Now I need to know what format should I convert in order to listen the audio too and what software can I use. By the way, any my LG player plays most of the files except MVI.
    Please let me know as am frustrated with this.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Try converting to AC3. You have violated our policies with your post so your thread will likely be closed soon, but if you can act quickly, instal MediaInfo and open your MKV file with it. Cut and paste the info from MediaInfo about your file to get more specific suggestions, that is, before a moderator notices your reference to downloading and closes this thread.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry about that, it was my first time, though I tried searching where to post it but ended up here. I will try doing it correctly next time. Thanks for the good suggestion. Regards.
    Quote Quote