VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    DVDRanger just released a new version of their CinEx program, and claim to have found a new type of copy protection, which they are calling UnSync. Their program apparently "fixes" missing frames which can cause sync problems in ripped files.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem when ripping blu ray with other programs like AnyDVD HD, or DVDFab? I've ripped dozens of blu ray and never had audio/video sync issues.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    I've ripped dozens of blu ray and never had audio/video sync issues.
    Then why do you keep posting this sh!t? All you are doing is giving free Google hits to these fly-by-night,lying pricks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I thought we were allowed to post about any video topic we wanted in these forums. I must have missed the rule that says I have to have them approved by you hech54. My apologies to you, your majestic pinhead.

Their claims are over the top, and worth noting. For comic relief, if nothing else.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    I thought we were allowed to post about any video topic we wanted in these forums. I must have missed the rule that says I have to have them approved by you hech54. My apologies to you, your majestic pinhead.

Their claims are over the top, and worth noting. For comic relief, if nothing else.
    There you go......keep giving them free Google hits. The last drive-by you posted about these crooks is on page 2 of Google. Trying to make this one page 1?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    ^Didn't you just add a bit of fuel to the fire with that reply?

Oh, crap...I've done it too now! However shall we stop this?

By the way, feel free to not reply! However, if anyone has ripped a recently released blu ray with video/audio sync issues when using one of the major decrypters, I'd like to know about it. Its not a protection scheme that I've heard of in blu ray format.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Some people just can't give a simple answer to a simple question, Kerry56, I see what your saying if it is a new copy protection on new releases then it doesn't matter how many rips you did in the past, But I have never came across any problems with new releases in the last several weeks, But I don't buy all the new releases every week so it could be possible some might have it.
    Quote Quote