VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys, I'm new here, I 've found a lot of very good tips about videos, so I hope that you can kindly help me with my problem. I've a Sony BDP-S790 with which I can play MKV videos but or i watch them from the beginning to the end or with most of them I can't move to the right spot where I've stopped to watch let's say the evening before. How can I edit these MKV in order to solve it please?

thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You must probably reconvert them and it's not worth it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok as I guessed, thank you :/ so I assume I will have to work on a more expensive solution
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You would probably have author your files as DVD video discs or Blu-Ray discs for chapter based navigation or resume playback to work.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes but the problem is connected with my lack of experience. I normally watch movies on my tv with blu ray, I like mkv because normally have more languages and subtitles but I didnt consider all these kind of potential issues. My blu ray is with WIFI so i can only think to use my computer as player and use wifi to play them on tv.. not really the best solution
    Quote Quote