VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi guys. I need help to buy a good hdmi capture card.
    I have an AVERMEDIA H727, which is good, but when I am watching football games in HD there's seems to be a little lag on the image. Not so good has the tv box signal.
    Can you advise me a good card to buy, without spending a lot of money?
    Cheers
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Can you outline what it is you're trying to do including sources, resolutions? It sounds like you're wanting to watch the HDMI signal through your computer rather than capture. What do you mean by lag?

Have you tried AmaRecTV's deinterlacing?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Can you outline what it is you're trying to do including sources, resolutions? It sounds like you're wanting to watch the HDMI signal through your computer rather than capture. What do you mean by lag?

Have you tried AmaRecTV's deinterlacing?

Hi.
    Perhaps "lag" is not the better word to describe. When the video has rapid movements (football always has) the image loses quality in those moments. Slow images, the quality is perfect.
    When I watch directly or capture in order to stream, it has the same problem. The final objective is to stream.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I think what you're describing is the effect of the blend deinterlacing done by the included software, which is why I recommended that third-party option.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Elgato Game Capture HD is awesome, A little pricey but def worth it for sure
    Quote Quote