VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have someone on my ignored list. I subscribe to my threads to get an email when there's a new post. However the next post was by someone on my ignore list and I didn't get an email (that's a good thing). However the next person who posted a message was not on my ignore list and I still never got an email.

So after viewing the topic I subscribed to I will never get subsequent emails if the next person who replies to a thread is on my ignore list.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't ignore anyone. I know that sometimes it's hard when dealing with the public.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by VideoFanatic View Post
    I have someone on my ignored list. I subscribe to my threads to get an email when there's a new post. However the next post was by someone on my ignore list and I didn't get an email (that's a good thing). However the next person who posted a message was not on my ignore list and I still never got an email.

So after viewing the topic I subscribed to I will never get subsequent emails if the next person who replies to a thread is on my ignore list.
    Owned!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Gee I hope it's me. Let's test it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Nah, my Ignore List must be much greater than yours
    (85 items and counting)

Last edited by El Heggunte; 24th Sep 2013 at 13:22. Reason: update
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I can think of two on this list. I am probably one (and the one this topic refers to)

But this really is 'crying in your coffee' since you only get one email after you post a reply. To get more you must revisit the topic.

[well the OP will probably not see this reply nor get the next email ]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Well I can think of two on this list. I am probably one (and the one this topic refers to)

But this really is 'crying in your coffee' since you only get one email after you post a reply. To get more you must revisit the topic.

[well the OP will probably not see this reply nor get the next email ]
    Funny. A Gordian Knot.
    Quote Quote