VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I want to make some questions i have and i believe it would help most of the newbies users of the forum.

01. I believe the support of tsmuxer program it was stopped but now i see there is a newer release than the older 1.10.6 and i was very happy for thay. So what happening it was supported again the program?
    02. Is there any program that we can create mkv frame package(mvc) WITHOUT loosing any movie quality? Can we do that with tsmuxer and mkvtoolnix or to any other free program that doesn't need very heave use of cpu?
    03. What is the best program for editiong/create/move/add things at mkv/m2ts/ts files?
    04. How i can make/create/convert 3d subtitles to any movie file(Mkv, m2ts, ts e.t.c.) that it was accepted by the INTERNAL 3d tv like samsung ue40f6500.

A LOT OF THANKS FOR YOU TIME AND YOUR ANSWERS.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:17. Reason: New title
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    1. http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539

And please use a better thread title....click on edit->go advanced to adjust it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Why what ha that title?
    I make questions so i make that title...

I create an account to that forum but because i am new user i can't send p.m. either make any post.
    I can make a post after 5 days so....
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I changed the title this time so it includes some of the info you provided. We shouldn't have to click on a thread to get an idea what those questions are. All threads are basicly questions...

And I meant that you might find some more info in that doom9 thread...if you hadn't checked it already.
    Quote Quote