VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a university student and I like to download the lectures my professors post (the university uses Blackboard to make the videos only privately available to students) and watch them at 1.3-1.5x faster speeds. However, this year the university adopted "Kaltura Open Source Video Player" and I can't figure out how to download the video. Last year I used Video Download Helper in Firefox but it doesn't work anymore.

I'm not sure what to do, I would really appreciate any help. There's no URL for the video, it's embedded into the website and I can't find any html code for it from "view page source" details.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried any other software downloaders like https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/video-streaming-recording?orderby=Updated ?

And this is not a user guide. Moving you to our video streaming section.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you Baldrick for moving me to the appropriate part of the forum.

That's a long list. I'm not sure where to start? If it helps, I was playing around trying to de-mystify the source code yesterday and it seems like Kaltura uses HTML5. Can that help narrow down the list of software downloaders?

I'm using Windows XP Professional.
    Last edited by darkskiesandfireflies; 31st Aug 2013 at 09:46. Reason: add in Windows OS
    Quote Quote