Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.098
    Stream size : 521 MiB (90%)
    Writing library : x264 core 133 r2334 a3ac64b
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:-1:-1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=6 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=2100 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=50000 / vbv_bufsize=50000 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
    Language : English
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No

Image From Video

I want to know how the operation of these settings in program staxrip or megui

please help me gays
    Quote Quote  
  2. here are the non-default settings from these infos:
    Code:
    --bitrate 2100 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 4 --min-keyint 25 --direct auto --b-adapt 2 --qpmin 10 --qpmax 51 --me umh --subme 6 --trellis 2 --vbv-maxrate 50000 --vbv-bufsize 50000 --cqm jvt --deblock -1:-1
    using these and http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Settings it should be possible to adjust MeGUI the way you want to
    (Sorry, can't help further, since I don't use MeGui or StaxRip)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Welcome. Are you playing with MeGUI and StaxRip to figure out best settings or with forum members? The images you posted are processed under different settings or different filters, and both are on ugly extreme. Did you notice anything just by looking at? I can not comment much as I do not use MeGUI, RipBot or StaxRip.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    here are the non-default settings from these infos:
    Code:
    --bitrate 2100 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 4 --min-keyint 25 --direct auto --b-adapt 2 --qpmin 10 --qpmax 51 --me umh --subme 6 --trellis 2 --vbv-maxrate 50000 --vbv-bufsize 50000 --cqm jvt --deblock -1:-1
    using these and http://mewiki.project357.com/wiki/X264_Settings it should be possible to adjust MeGUI the way you want to
    (Sorry, can't help further, since I don't use MeGui or StaxRip)
    this my friend Settings in video I do not know what program is used and what Filter

I,m used staxrip and megui Always

Based on your experience pleasant in encoding What is the program used to my friend, who gives such settings ??

My friend also converts from ts or Mpge to Mkv .
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by enim View Post
    Welcome. Are you playing with MeGUI and StaxRip to figure out best settings or with forum members? The images you posted are processed under different settings or different filters, and both are on ugly extreme. Did you notice anything just by looking at? I can not comment much as I do not use MeGUI, RipBot or StaxRip.
    But this is a very beautiful settings When recording from TV .

Why use of programs that you can help me give me such settings ??

Please help me on the modus operandi of these settings me any program
    Quote Quote  
  6. Based on your experience pleasant in encoding.
    I am also a newbie like you, for me there is an ocean to dive-in to search a pearl. The experience in encoding was not that pleasant at all, someone really offered helping hand and someone liked to kick my ssa. But, now it is pleasant any way no matter which way it goes, i guess. Just, Let it go!
    Please help me
    I wish if I can. If I say some settings like
    x264 core 133 r2334 a3ac64b.exe --input somefile --bitrate xyz --settings extraordinary --quality superb --artifacts zero
    I am just bluffing bcoz I really know nothing about how these settings work. I wish I can jump over that barrier too, one day.
    MeGUI, StaxRiP, RiPBot, HcEnc and some other tools already banged BiG Ben's theory, The only matter is I am not yet exposed. In spite they banged higher heights they had fallen short, too shart for a reason or two.

May be someone who uses same tools may over take, and they will definitely help you out with some better settings, some better explanation, some better suggestion etc.
    Meanwhile, I would just suggest Look Here try and tweak 720p setting. see what settings give you desired result.
    Last edited by enim; 5th Aug 2013 at 16:26.
    Quote Quote