VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys, first post in this community

My question, i'm using wireshark to get the info of a video and download it thought rtmpdump. This time i don't have the "normal" information of a rtmp but this:
    Code:
    GET /link/video.wmv?auth=dCdacCaI-brSdKB-c0-AlzwAFw&aifp=V001 HTTP/1.1
    Accept: */*
    Referer: UniPlayer.xap
    Accept-Language: en
    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
    User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
    Host: host.com
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    I have removed the info of the video from the code, i don't know if i can post it.
    If if merge host and GET in a browser it will be open the video using the default video software.
    I know i can download it using VLC but i prefer a "manual" way, maybe using rtmpdump ( i have try with rtmpdup -r "host/get" but say invalid protocol - RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10060 ) or another command line software, or if it is possible thought the browser
    Thanks for any help
    Quote Quote  
  2. post the link of the video
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'll post it later when i come back to my pc, anyway the only information are the things i have posted.
    It's a wmx that redirect to a wmi. If i open the wmx there is a link to the asf, if i open the asf there is the link to the asf itself and so on.

I can download it using VLC but i'd like a command line alternative or a manual guide to download it
    Quote Quote