VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I converted using media cope the video-song that i downloaded from youtube to mpeg2 then i tried them on DVD but it didnt play well. it's too slow, also the sound n the subtitle don't go together, the voice goes far ahead than the subtitle. anyone can help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Download the video from Youtube and use:

Pazera Video Converters Suite

Convert them to AVI or MP3 and copy them to/play them off your USB stick.

Edit: being a dvd player, it probably wont play HD video. Make sure you use SD resolutions when you convert.
    Or download Freemake Video Downloader and do it all in one go.
    Last edited by transporterfan; 28th May 2013 at 15:56.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I wanna play as video-songs in the DVD. Actually i converted them to mp3 at first and saved on flash drive and play but i didnt really enjoying so i tried converting the videos to mpeg2 but when i played the problem occurred as described earlier.
    Would the one that you mentioned help? I went on reading about Freemake video downloader but i doesnt say anything about converting videos to that format that can be played on DVD.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. You mean you want a program to create and burn a DVD? You could try AVStoDVD
    ImgBurn needs installing to burn a disc. Not sure if it is included in the portable version.

EDIT: most DVD players play AVI files and I have never heard of that 'Media Cope' converter. Reviewers tell how it's a cover for a malware installer. I would delete it if I were you. Pazera is clean and any AVI files it creates are in sync. They will play from your USB stick just like you watched them on Youtube (assuming you set an adequate bitrate).

When you download using the Freemake program it will prompt if you want to convert the download to AVI.
    Last edited by transporterfan; 28th May 2013 at 19:55.
    Quote Quote