VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. recently i have started to convert my vhs tapes to dvd . i have some tapes that have been recorded in 2003 , and i never used it during this 10 year . during the conversing I am not getting good picture quality . it looks noisy and not good .
    the audio is also noisy .
    how can i fix these problems?
    please help

this is a snapshot of my converted VHS .

2. VHS is noisy and not good. But your sample looks worse than normal. What equipment are you using?

Search Comp PM
    Also I'd like to mention it is often beneficial to use the same vcr that recorded the tape to play it back. It may not be possible of course but the recording vcr has the original tracking information and will be better equipped to send a good signal than another.

The other thing to do is to get a more professional vcr - or at least a svhs vcr for better playback performance. That will help with the playback. Though please keep in mind if the original isn't in great shape to begin with there isn't a lot that can be done with it if its really garbled during the original recording process.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?

4. thanks for reply

i am using honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe to and my VCR is LG model :vlk9320w .
    i got theses VHS from a TV channel archive 10 years ago .