VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Looking for a SIMPLE video editing software that runs like Boilsoft Video Editing. I'm not into anything bit or a lot of bells and whistle's. I mainly use it to clip minutes and seconds out of a video file. I have been using the Boilsoft V4.28 for sometime now and it does not like to work anymore sine Win 8, I like the capability that I can edit by the second without having to move a bar , the newer version do not allow it by the sec or min or my the milisec, and that takes tooooooo damn long. Thank you

Marduke
    Last edited by Baldrick; 21st Mar 2013 at 02:31. Reason: New title that better describes your problem
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe free video dub or solveigm avi trimmer.

You could also use freemake video converter, open video, use the scissor to cut, convert to avi/mp4, etc. But it will always reconvert.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Although I'm not familiar with BoilSoft, if I understand your description correctly Avidemux should fit your requirements. It can trim unwanted bits and then save the remainder without re-encoding. Set both Video and Audio to copy, choose the required Format and save.

Cheers,
    Francois
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!