VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLzaaLev-yc

i have tried replay media catcher and it found nothing and i have tried a firefox video downloader addon it can download the video but shows a whole list of videos and each one is only 4sec

i do not wish to screen rec it
    Quote Quote  
  2. I think you may have to screen record. That is a live broadcast. There are no parts or sections to download.
    It's not saved as a selection of individual files on the server, but relayed as a series of packets.
    As you have probably seen already, the packets you can capture all have the same name; one seg effectively overwrites the next. It's like a TV signal, a one-way stream, but with larger packets and no way to rewind.

Unless you use some sort of direct stream recorder or packet-sniffer which records direct to a video file, you're stuffed.
    Last edited by transporterfan; 17th Mar 2013 at 21:30.
    Quote Quote  
  3. REBROADCAST STARTS AT 2AM EST
    Maybe that will be a file.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i see the two i wanted to rec have been uploaded on there channel so i can just download off there
    Quote Quote  
  5. 'Everything comes to he who waits...'
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i screen capped the concert, but the quality was soo awful, heavily pixelated. it was only good to watch live (the music) then i deleted it anyway.
    Last edited by vhelp; 22nd Mar 2013 at 21:05.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    turns out i didn't delete the 605mb audio.wav file. for kicks, i encoded it to 26mb aac file. sounds pretty good enough to me. i think i'll keep it since it was a good concert, i liked the female deejay in that recording. anyway.
    Quote Quote