VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey new member here, I had a question about MKV Movies I am trying to convert from mkv2vob. It works for everything! except

these few movies I got in HD Batman Dark Knight Returns and Toy Story 2 whenever I use the program and put It on my ps3
    It shows a black screen no audio no picture how can I fix this? I tried mkvverge as well still nothing and I am kinda a newbie at this stuff.

So thanks for any suggestions!
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.

Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    its-not-showing-off-in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Sorry about that I didn't know
    Quote Quote  
  5. I don't have that problem and never have when using MKV2VOB. Anything it accepts and muxes plays on my PS3. There are a couple of alternatives. You might try PS3 Muxer (set it for H.264 Level 4.1) or TS Muxer and its GUI. If using that one tick M2TS muxing and highlight the video and check the box and make the level 4.1. I'm not entirely sure that last part is necessary but it works for me. If the audio isn't already AC3, run it through MKV2AC3 first before doing anything else.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks I'll try that
    Quote Quote  
  7. Well I only noticed It for a few Movies. Otherwise mkvvob works fine!
    Last edited by its-not-showing-off; 28th Feb 2013 at 23:01.
    Quote Quote  
  8. ps3 muxer worked! only thing the movie is 3 gigs and it went 2.55 gigs will that have quality lost?
    Quote Quote  
  9. It doesn't reencode but only muxes so, no, no quality was lost. Glad you got the problem solved.
    Quote Quote