VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When trying to convert 2 AVIs totalling around 195 minutes the program uses Half-D1 FS TV and the resulting DVD file plays the videos at a very small size. Anyone know how to stop this happening.

Alternatively, I previously used V2 and to stop this happening you had to delete an entry in the Registry but the registry entries for v2.5 do not contain that line. I don't have a copy of V2 anymore. Does anyone know where I could download that version again.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have also been unsuccessful in changing that bitrate setting.

Here is a copy of 2.1 that I found, hope it helps.
    Image Attached Files
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you so much Jikchung for the copy of v2.1.

Do you know if it can be installed in addition to v2.5 or must I uninstall v2.5 first ?
    Also, to install, do I use the same serial number and my registered email address as was notified to me when I downloaded v2.5 ?

Also, do you know how to stop v2.5 using Half-D1 FS TV ?

LF
    Quote Quote  
  4. It should install to a different folder, or you can specify one. I believe I used both simultaneously at one point. The same registration info should work.

I have tried changing the Half-D1 bitrate setting in the registry with no success.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks v-much Jikchung.

I'll try to install it to a different folder if I can see how to do it.

I've also tried playing with the registry entries for v2.5, also with no success.

LF
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've installed v2.1 in the same "Badger IT"folder as v2.5 and added a new entry in the register
    "FULLD1BITRATEMIN _ REG_SZ_0" . It works fine now and doesn't anymore use the Half_D1 bitrate.

Thanks again Jikchung

LF
    Quote Quote  
  7. Glad it worked for you....now if CB would just make an appearance.
    Dwight

- Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote