VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Ethlred View Post

Clearly you don't understand anon1000's post. It is obvious what he means and why he thinks his post is relevant to Cinavia.

He has severe synesthesia, consequently he see's sounds and hears images.

I don't think I want to know how he smells things.
    While this MIGHT be true, the odds are that it is not. I think it's just simply a case of a badly worded post where the point anon1000 wanted to get across was to extract the audio from the file and work with it independently. As jagabo and others have pointed out, the cure is worse than the disease with this "solution" but I suppose it can meet some people's needs.

I do give you props for knowing what synesthesia is.

2. Cinavia really done with virtually no audio degradation
    The DVD-Ranger cinavia module is chuckle worthy but this is
    the real deal:

Cinavia removal:

1st download a program that can extract audio from video...I would recommend
    freemake video converter. then
    get an program named Audacity open the converted audio file in freemake
    and open the file in Audacity choose File>Open then Edit>Select>All
    make sure to have the following setting:

Effect>Equalization: Walkie Takie Preset.

then go to Effect>GVerb

Make sure to have the following settings:

roomsize (m):1.0
    reverb time (s): 0.1
    Damping: 0.0
    Input Bandwidth: 0.05
    Dry Signal (db): 0.0
    Early reflection level (db): 0.0
    Tail Level: -17.5

Then click on:
    Save

then choose file export save as other uncompressed files then save...this may take a
    while depending on the computers performance....
    Now with both sources...
    make sure to merge audio sources with freemake...
    drag and drop the video to the app...click on the audio speaker where there is
    a link...select the audio file created with Audacity select desired Video format and wait for the file to be converted.

Have fun.

3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Time to this thread IMHO.
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 19th Aug 2013 at 17:58.

4. Originally Posted by anon1000 View Post
    Cinavia removal... Audacity... Effect>GVerb...

roomsize (m):1.0
    reverb time (s): 0.1
    Damping: 0.0
    Input Bandwidth: 0.05
    Dry Signal (db): 0.0
    Early reflection level (db): 0.0
    Tail Level: -17.5
    A slight improvement on your last attempt but still terrible.

5. EZ Cinavia removal: get a program named: AVS Video Editor...drag and drop video to its interface then select the video
    and drag to timeline...go to "audio" you will see "audio effects settings"
    click pitch shift make sure to check mark it....and enter rate: 115
    keep in mind the (default rate is 100.) however enter 115 and click "OK" then click produce...
    and soon you will have a cinavia free video. with a little deep audio tone. Very enjoyable quality unlike before.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by anon1000; 8th Sep 2013 at 10:50.

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok, After all these suggestions I'm going to have to try one, anon I will try your suggestion and see what happens, Is this a long process?

7. Originally Posted by anon1000 View Post
    AVS Video Editor... click pinch shift make sure to check mark it....and enter rate: 115... soon you will have a cinavia free video. with a little deep audio tone.
    And everyone will sound like Darth Vader on quaaludes.

8. How I got past Cinavia:

2nd hand PC from gumtree - £40
    Basic Asus graphics card with HDMI port - £25
    HDMI Cable from Tesco - £3.99
    Copy of windows 7 from pirate bay - £0

Watch anything I want through my purpose built media PC - £PRICELESS

Use your brain people.

9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    loakie - Absolutely nothing you listed has anything to do with defeating Cinavia. If you are trying to say in a moronic way that playing MKV files doesn't engage Cinavia with the right media playing software, then that is well known and has absolutely nothing to do with your post.

10. Jmam98: What I posted is an alternative to using a bd player and even having the cinavia issue, period.

How does it not? Its a simple and effective work around with little cost outlay (it's why we're here right? Cause were too cheap to pay for movies and want the same quality). Therefore cinavia isn't a problem (hence defeated!)

Just seems to me that your insulted by the "moronic" (I think you'll find I was being playful) comment and are trying to have an argument with me.

I was trying to get across that there's no need for expensive bd media players and reiterate that a standard pc will do it all. I said nothing of the "correct software" or mkv. In my experience every media player available to Windows works. No need for mkv.

Try a little politeness next time you respond to someone and I hope your day/life gets better.

11. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by loakie View Post
    How I got past Cinavia:

2nd hand PC from gumtree - £40
    Basic Asus graphics card with HDMI port - £25
    HDMI Cable from Tesco - £3.99

Copy of windows 7 from ************ - £0
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP) says:

Warez rules

What is warez? Obtained movies/tv-series/tv-shows/software either through download, torrent, etc that breaks the copyright.

Do NOT talk about warez releases
    Like filenames Movie.2012.DVDSCR.X264.AAC.P2P.mkv. Please don't download warez movie/tv releases.

Do NOT talk about copying rented material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.

Do NOT give warez / Do NOT link to warez
    Distributing warez. This includes linking to warez either directly or to crack or serial sites. Offering warez in any fashion including PM or e-mail is against forum policy.

Do NOT ask for warez
    Asking for warez. In any fashion this is unacceptable including but not limited to PM or e-mail requests or information on what p-2-p network has copies.

Do NOT provide information on how to obtain warez
    Providing information on how to obtain warez.

Do NOT advocate warez
    Advocate warez. Recommending the use of warez.

12. Oh Mate I honestly couldn't care less about the forum rules feel free to remove my account and comments cause I was being helpful but really couldn't give 2 fucks.

Warez rules!!!

Proxybay.me. ftw

13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    (it's why we're here right? Cause were too cheap to pay for movies and want the same quality).
    No. A few participants in this thread are concerned about Cinavia because they make copies of their purchased discs to prevent very young, careless, or handicapped family members from ruining the originals.

14. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    (it's why we're here right? Cause were too cheap to pay for movies and want the same quality).
    No. A few participants in this thread are concerned about Cinavia because they make copies of their purchased discs to prevent very young, careless, or handicapped family members from ruining the originals.
    Sure.., copy originals, got ya

15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Just because you are crooked as well as a moron doesn't mean everyone else here is.

16. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Just because you are crooked as well as a moron doesn't mean everyone else here is.

Just because you're a fat paedophile doesn't mean everyone else here is.

See that? That's an insult without justification, just like yours.

17. Member
    Search Comp PM

Just because you're a fat paedophile doesn't mean everyone else here is.

See that? That's an insult without justification, just like yours.
    Except that my insults are justified as there is pretty good indication you are both crooked and a moron in your posts.

18. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Would that be lemmon 714's ??

LOL!!!

@ Loakie
    And what more can be said about fucktards ?!?!?!
    LOL!!!

And WTF is "Loakie" ??
    A misspelling of LOKI ?
    LOAKE ??

Nuff Said!!

19. Originally Posted by Noahtuck View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Would that be lemmon 714's ??
    Or RORER 714s, but that's going back a bit.

Anyway, I thought we already established that there are a few very satisfactory alternatives for playing Cinavia infected files.

Also, there are perfectly good reasons for the legitimate owner of BDs to rip and convert/re-package them: Getting rid of junk like trailers and menus for one. Eliminating disc load times. And obviating the need to handle physical discs every time you want to view a movie.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!

20. Member
    Search PM
    Just an update. DVDRanger has released another version of their Cinavia stripping software. I haven't tested this version, but it apparently still sucks in audio quality. And the lead programmer is still touchy about criticism. He is his own worst enemy. http://club.myce.com/f32/dvd-ranger-posts-pre-release-cinex-quality-improvements-333619/#post2698850

21. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    Just an update. DVDRanger has released another version of their Cinavia stripping software. I haven't tested this version, but it apparently still sucks in audio quality. And the lead programmer is still touchy about criticism. He is his own worst enemy. http://club.myce.com/f32/dvd-ranger-posts-pre-release-cinex-quality-improvements-333619/#post2698850
    Would he be related to BrittanysPairs by any chance ??
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

22. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Seems like he keeps defending his work as something to behold and that we are against him.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

23. no clue about Cinavia (don't own a hardware Blu-ray player, so I never cared), but if it's a audio copy right protection, which can be removed by changing the pitch, has anyone tried: decode content to wav (in example with ffmpeg, eac3to) -> feed content to sox -> adjust pitch, then 'undo' the pitch adjustment in sox (you will loose some quality due to the pitch changes, which are not lossles, but that is the point of doing them) -> reencode output with audio encode of your choice?

24. Changing the pitch doesn't remove the watermark. It just causes Blu-ray players not to detect it. This has been known from day 1. I assume changing the pitch back makes it detectable again. Otherwise the crack would have reported by now since it's such an obvious attack. Even Anon1000 has probably thought of it.

25. just wondered about it, reading the last few posts,...

26. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Changing the pitch doesn't remove the watermark. It just causes Blu-ray players not to detect it. This has been known from day 1. I assume changing the pitch back makes it detectable again. Otherwise the crack would have reported by now since it's such an obvious attack. Even Anon1000 has probably thought of it.
    Your right I have. you even made a comment about it. it masks the watermark and makes it unreadable.
    I guess calling it pinch rather then pitch threw people off. Grammar matters.

27. This is a slightly different question, but could be somewhat related. If you record movies off of your cable provider, is there cinavia built into moves shown on HBO, Cinemax, on demand, etc? As far as I know, my use of windows media center with Hauppauge was/is perfectly legal, as a home PVR. I might consider a networked blue ray player to play some of these recordings, for its convenience over a computer, but not if there is an issue with cinavia. From what I have read, cinavia appears more targeted to the copying of blue rays, and I'm not sure if is embedded within movies on premium channels. I suspect if might be, but haven't found a clear answer. Of course if it isn't, then that would be a possible work around, but I can't imagine they would allow that.

28. Originally Posted by jwashb9999 View Post
    This is a slightly different question, but could be somewhat related. If you record movies off of your cable provider, is there cinavia built into moves shown on HBO, Cinemax, on demand, etc? As far as I know, my use of windows media center with Hauppauge was/is perfectly legal, as a home PVR. I might consider a networked blue ray player to play some of these recordings, for its convenience over a computer, but not if there is an issue with cinavia. From what I have read, cinavia appears more targeted to the copying of blue rays, and I'm not sure if is embedded within movies on premium channels. I suspect if might be, but haven't found a clear answer. Of course if it isn't, then that would be a possible work around, but I can't imagine they would allow that.
    Cinavia protection only applies to retail commercial copies such as DVD or Blu-ray format. (mosly blu-ray) Premium cable channels such as pay-per-view, HBO, showtime, cinemax or starz are not required to comply with cinavia restrictions whatsoever. Cinavia removal method you may wanna try 15 plus or Minus pitch shift make sure its sounds in deep tone. Audacity works for that particular task.

29. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Cinavia protection also applies to theater movie sound outputs as well,you can't remove cinavia with simple pitch effects,there's no real way to bypass cinavia without making the audio so bad that it isn't worth it.Dvdrangers are so arrogant with their work that they can't take any criticism even if it's crappy sounding.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

30. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Cinavia protection also applies to theater movie sound outputs as well
    True. However it’s irrelevant since most users erase it them when the real thing comes around. (DVD/BD quality rip.)
    you can't remove cinavia with simple pitch effects,there's no real way to bypass cinavia without making the audio so bad that it isn't worth it
    Have you tried the solutions posted. At least the recent one.