VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. This was weird. To me, at least. I imported all my files, sync'd them all up, went into multicam mode and did all that fun stuff where you can click on your source and create your "mix" on the fly. And then I went back and watched it and put in a few transitions and got to a spot where I realized I cut from one source to another a little too soon. So I tried to go back and change the cut. Well, I lost ALL my transitions, and I lost all my mix from that point on. So, I still see the cuts, but only one source is active from that point on. How do I manually choose which cut (or "take") should be the active one at a given point?? I'm attaching a pic of my screen, you'll see the cuts but only one track shows as active.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	VegasHelp.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	15992  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Turn it off (Multicam), then normal editing resumes. Also, you can CTRL-Z back.
    Quote Quote  
  3. When in normal editing, how do you select which track is the active track at a given point?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know, never used it
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Cygnus111 View Post
    When in normal editing, how do you select which track is the active track at a given point?
    right click on the video track select "take" - there you should find the choices to select what you want active.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote