VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello there,

Okay so MPC-HC is giving me a strange problem. Any time I play a DVD on it it gives me horrible clipping sounds and distorted video playback. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to easily resolve this issue. From what I can tell this is not a computer/spec issue, this problem IS related to MPC-HC alone as I have tried playing DVDs on other programs such as VLC with no issues whatsoever. Below is my spec and an image of the problem. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Intel i7 3.5GHz Quad Core
    8GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX OC

Click image for larger version

Name:	mpc playback.png
Views:	381
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	15559

Additional: - This problem has come out of the blue. I used to be able to play DVDs on MPC with no problems
    Quote Quote  
  2. Check to see what filters are being used while playing. Change settings in the filters. Or use others. Right click on the window while playing and hover over Filters. Select any of the filters to change settings. Use View -> Options -> Internal Filters to enable/disable internal filters.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use the newest mpc-hc if you are using an older version,I had horrible dvd playback with older versions till i updated.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote