VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I just got a new LG Bluray Burner, I was able to burn on my old dvd burner and Sata HardDrive, after I bought this BDburner I Installed 2 SSDs in Raid 0, and installed a fresh windows copy, Installed video,chipset drivers, and updated the firmware on the drive. I am able to Rip Movied from Bluray to Dvd Files with Dvdfab, but when I try burning them with dvdfab It hangs on about 80% and it hangs and it never ends, it doesn't even start burning, it just ends converting. I also do alot of Divx or Avi to Dvd with ConvertX to Dvd. this software is able to convert and it seems it finishes but the software never finishes and the drive keeps on spinning, I have to shut it down, but I am able to play the dvd fine. I've tried these methods with an external drive and same thing happens. The only way I can burn my DVD Folders is with the software that came with the drive which is Cyberlink, and the media dvd are Phillips DVD-R. Hopefully you guys can help, thank you.!!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by budz View Post
    I downloaded and wetn to dvdfab setting inside dvdfab and it gave me the same problems but i havent tried the software itself, I'll try it out, thanks!!
    Quote Quote