VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I downloaded a video song with side borders hd720 quality from youtube. How i can convert it to as vide screen video which has no side borders and how i can watch it on my computer led which is on 1920by 1080 and this setting is also in km player . please guide me
    Quote Quote  
  2. Just use a media player that lets you zoom.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I think the O.P. might refer to removing the side bars and (likely) playing something like 4:3 as 16:9 ? ? It can be done, but.....why distort it? That's assuming the video can be downloaded for playing in another player. Not enough info to go with.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 24th Mar 2014 at 12:27.
    Quote Quote  
  4. jagabo says you can zoom it and lose the top and bottom of the picture. sanlyn says you can stretch it out and make everyone fat-looking. Both know neither way is any good at all. The only way to watch it is as intended - as a 1.33:1 video with black bars when being viewed on a widescreen display or player. If it's not meant to be a widescreen video, nusratjaveid, then don't watch it that way. YouTube is full of videos made widescreen by one of those two methods (mostly the stretched variety), many uploaded by big media and home video companies. All look like crap and only prove the incompetence of the encoder and/or his bosses.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by manono View Post
    ...YouTube is full of videos made widescreen by one of those two methods (mostly the stretched variety), many uploaded by big media and home video companies. All look like crap and only prove the incompetence of the encoder and/or his bosses.

No truer words have ever been spoken.
    Quote Quote