I ripped a DVD and after joining the Video & Audio, I noticed the Audio Delay...
Then, I started searching the path to get out from this problem... Suddenly I got a thread of this site.
I downloaded the software 'Avidemux' and started trying... It was working fine but in my case only few seconds have been saved but not the full movie.. But WHY??
The process I followed:
Opening the soft 'Avidemux' --> Open the Video --> select COPY from Video Output & Audio Output option --> Tick on Shift and type the delay in ms (my case its -39923 ms) --> Save Video
Please let me know, if I did any mistake or I need to do something else... Pls Pls Pls.. Help me out from this situation..
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
I'll offer you the benefit of over 10 years of experience working with this type of thing.
It will be a LOT easier, and a LOT more helpful in the future, to find and learn to use a set of ripping and encoding softwares that do the job correctly in the first place, than to try and learn how to fix a problem that should not have happened.
There should be NO delay with good software. 39 seconds points to a larger problem than just the delay. Likely you will discover More problems. Good odds you will spend LESS time and effort starting over from scratch.
Me, I demux, get rid of the delay entirely using DelayCut, and then remux (usually after reencoding). Another way is to cut out all the garbage at the beginning without the audio (especially the censor certificate), before then going ahead with the encoding. That can mess up the chapters and subs, though.