I have been making/editing my own videos for years, but I'm a total noob when it comes to DVD authoring. Now I want to get all these vids off my pc to free up some much needed space and I'm having a very specific issue that I can't seem to find any references to. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I am using DVDstyler v2.3 to create my DVDs and ImgBurn to burn them.

I've got 2 menus for a video, the main menu and a chapter menu. The main menu has 2 buttons, play and scene selection, while the chapter menu has 7 buttons, 6 of those are chapters and the last one is a return to main menu button.

The problem I'm having is with the chapter menu. While the main menu's 2 buttons work perfectly, they highlight and select with color changes, the chapter menu does not. All the buttons show up, they just don't highlight or change color when selected, so I have no idea which chapter I'm choosing. If I use my cursor buttons on the remote I can select a chapter or the main menu, so I'm assuming that the Focus is working fine. I have tried changing the Focus properties, both auto and choosing each button with no success.

Anyone know wth is happening with my buttons? I would really prefer to stick with DVDstyler because it lets me customize my menus without too much fuss. I've tried other programs and really didn't like them, so I'm really hoping for a solution. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.