VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In August, I thought I found a great software for ripping chapters from some of my DVD's. Mostly music videos. Anyway I purchased the Wondershare Video Converter 5 version and also got the Video Editor as well. Wasn't too expensive and they both work well. Version 5 of the converter allowed me to rip single chapters. There was a free upgrade to version 6 and now that option has been taken away in the new version of the software. They have deactivated the Version 5 now. I regret purchasing it as that what the software was originally for. Anyway can anyone recommend a good DVD ripper software, with the option of ripping single chapters. I'm really in the dark about what would be as good as this software was.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If by "rip" you mean "convert", handbrake will let you choose which chapters you want. if the DVD is copy protected you will have to rip it first with dvdfab decrypter.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you I will try this out.
    Quote Quote  
  4. When i convert .srt subtitle to side-by-side .ass or .ssa subtitle Wondershare Video Converter does not recognize side-by-side. But VLC player does. I nide side by side subtitle to rip it into movie.
    Can nai one help me how to rip side-by-side subtitle in Wondershare Video Converter?????????
    Quote Quote