VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all
    I am new to this forums and need your advice. I have a movie(MP4) and want to remove couple of scenes from the movie. I tired AVS Video Editor but after removing the scene it made the file size bigger than orignal from 800 MB to 1.4 GB and also the video on my TV became square or smaaler than orignal.
    Is there any other program that I can use to remove the unwanted scene. With AVS after removing the scene it is taking too long to create this movie. Is there any way I can just cut the unwanted scene and save the same file again?
    Please help..
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use latest avidemux, open mp4, set start and stop, press delete, repeat, under video and audio choose copy, under format mp4, save as a new.mp4.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Use latest avidemux, open mp4, set start and stop, press delete, repeat, under video and audio choose copy, under format mp4, save as a new.mp4.
    Thanks, this makes sense and this is what I want to do. But when I tried and try to save it it gave me an error that "The video has been saved but seems incomplete " .......Please advice
    Last edited by w11x22; 14th Sep 2012 at 13:13.
    Quote Quote