Name:	AcerScreenHunter_63.jpg
Views:	2839
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	13708Click image for larger version

Name:	AcerScreenHunter_61.jpg
Views:	2802
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	13709

The BD Rebuilder Inspection looks okay. I have enabled VC-1 and the other recommended setting have been done. I have researched this error(s), but still can't pinpoint where I went wrong.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
  2. Rip it again. Then see if you still get that error.

Here's what jdobbs has said about the likely cause of that particular error message:

"That error is coming from TSMUXER -- it is saying that one of the streams (usually an audio stream) has buffer requirements that aren't reasonable for something compliant with BD. That normally means a bad rip."
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've ripped or tried ripping like 4 times. bad disc? Is there an alternative to this method?

One thing I have noticed is when I have BD Rebuilder open, it won't let me check a particular Audio Selection. I can check the others, but this one. Should I leave the unchecked unchecked?
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hmmm, unless it's a bad disc, as you say, it seems tsMuxer just doesn't like one of the audio streams. You could of course have a run with it unchecked.

Have you used BDRB successfully before? Are you doing full disc or main movie? If main movie, you could extract the movie first with Clown_BD (an eac3to GUI), which can sometimes fix a buggered audio stream.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    This is actually quite possibly the damn DTS EX problem where DTS EX audio makes BDRB freak out and die. It needs a special config option to fix it. Why they don't just make that part of the config by default is beyond me. It's just another puzzling question I have about the author and his thought process. Try this. Go to the directory where you installed it and open the BDREBUILDER.INI file with a text editor (Word, WordPad, NotePad, etc.). Add this line to it:
    DTSX_ENABLE=1
    It doesn't matter where you put it, but I put it after the KEEP_HD_AUDIO=0 line. Save the file. Restart BDRB and see if it magically fixes your problem.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @fritzi93: This is my first time using BD Rebuilder. I changed the output to BD-25 and updated AnyDVd HD. I think I finally got it.

@jman98: I will try that, should it fail, but it looks promising. Man, it does take a while.

Thank you guys for the replies. Here's to a new experience!!!
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
  7. Okay, so it *was* a bad rip...in a way. That's a good reminder to keep up to date.

Glad you got it working. Good luck.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I re-read this and it made me remember that I think I had this exact problem after ripping with AnyDVDHD. I had actually done an update and not used it for a few weeks and then when I used it again, the rips I made with it all had problems. Fortunately a new release came it, I installed it and it fixed my problems.

Keep the DTS EX fix in mind. As this becomes more common if you do full backups you will eventually get bit by this until the author makes handling it part of the default configuration.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Right on. I'm sure I'll run into something as I am new to the Blu Ray ripping.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
  10. I have another odd tale to tell:

My Lite-On BD-ROM is a poor reader, and once in a great while Clown_BD will bomb out on the audio. Yes, the audio specifically, that's what eac3to says anyway. OTOH, if I immediately try again with my LG BD burner, never a problem.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have an LG Burner. Just got it from Newegg.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, so I tried burning with IMGBurn, after writing 19%, it gave me a message stating it couldn't find volume (Sorry, I don't quite remember the exact error). It also had a box pop up with formatting the disc, (My I Drive) which is my external drive that I've been using for quite some time now. I followed the directions for burning to a "T". Don't know why it couldn't find whatever it was. Could it be a problem with having my movie on the external drive? I don't want another coaster. I chose the right folder to burn. The burner is an LG. I did write one disc of data, it worked fine. Also stored on my I drive. Should I try another burning program? I know IMGBurn is one of the best, if not the best.
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I got it. I just had to set my Drive's Region Code or I chose the wrong folder. I thought I had (Set The Region code). Beautiful picture!!! I appreciate the replies in this thread. Always know the people here are filled with info, etc. Now it's time to get those football games on to a Blu Ray!!!

Thanks
    It Started In Texas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by V Bot View Post
    @fritzi93: This is my first time using BD Rebuilder. I changed the output to BD-25 and updated AnyDVd HD. I think I finally got it.

@jman98: I will try that, should it fail, but it looks promising. Man, it does take a while.

Thank you guys for the replies. Here's to a new experience!!!
    Well, this reminded me that I had shut off AnyDVD. Once running again, the error stopped.
    Quote Quote