VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. im so frustrated right now so please save me lol....

been using MSI Afterburner to take game capture AVI's but for some reason my editing software - Adobe Premiere Pro cs5.5 and Womble MPeg Video Wizard - wont display the video portion of the AVI when i import the movies into the programs... grrr

so i broke down and bought DXTORY video capture program and its AVIs crash Womble Video Wizard and also wont display video in Premiere Pro using the H264 codec.. w t f.

but fuking freebie crap Windows Movie Maker will run the AVI's just fine... but the editing tools are junk. ya i fukin bought Premiere Pro for my son for school.. 500$ and people are telling me to edit H264 movies ill need another plugin for 150$... wtf. this is why people use torrents...

so is anyone using MSI Afterburner or DXTORY and have a good editing solution? i actually really like Womble Video Wizard so if someone could help me realize my problem. the Womble site recommended i install ffdshow for more file support so i did... didnt work.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It would help if you provided a liitle information about the files your are attempting to edit in addition to the .avi extension. Open one with Mediainfo then click View->Text. Copy and post the output so we can all see what you are trying to work with.

Search PM
    It would also help to stop breaking forum rules....stop cross-posting.

4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    TheFounderX-Please do not cross post,one thread is enough,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.