VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Please can someone help me? I have been trying to access NRJ Dance on several sites and i cannot see it. I get an error message" blocked by authorization adaptor". Can some please explain how i can go around this? I have been trying to access NRJ Dance on myiplayer.com, Please some help, is greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I know nothing about this, but NRJ Dance appears to be a French radio station. Maybe they are blocking some of the sites that are retransmitting it. Anyway, this site seems to work for it as far as I can tell. It played audio for me and I live in the USA too.
    http://streema.com/radios/NRJ_Dance
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Satmaster-in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Satmaster View Post
    I get an error message" blocked by authorization adaptor". Can some please explain how i can go around this?
    exactly where do you get this error? with rtmpdump?

Anyway, I think using proxy and VPN do the trick!
    Quote Quote  
  5. can you explain how do i use proxy and vpn, please. i get the error when i click on the icon on the site. i think it's a embedded player. thanks for any help you can provide
    Quote Quote