VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have an LG bluray with wi-fi and Youtube. I can watch all the videos except the ones from VEVO. Does anyone know how I can watch those as well? Or can someone at least tell me why not? I would prefer a fairly technical explanation if possible. Not just "they won't work because they are from VEVO".

I can capture them with "YTD Video Downloader" from Youtube and then stream them from my computer to the bluray, but I would like to play them directly from Youtube on the bluray.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by joew771 View Post
    I have an LG bluray with wi-fi and Youtube. I can watch all the videos except the ones from VEVO. Does anyone know how I can watch those as well? Or can someone at least tell me why not? I would prefer a fairly technical explanation if possible. Not just "they won't work because they are from VEVO".

I can capture them with "YTD Video Downloader" from Youtube and then stream them from my computer to the bluray, but I would like to play them directly from Youtube on the bluray.

Thanks.
    I had the same issue with youtube on an XBOX 360 and I read someone fixed it by opening certain ports on their router. Try googling that and see if it works.

cheers.
    Quote Quote