VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone. How to open mts files in VD? I'm using VD 1.9.11 and Avisynth 2.6.0. I tried ffmpegsource command but it comes out with an error: video track is unseekable. FFvideosource load only video without audio. Can someone guide me how to open mts files, what plugins i need to VD and AVS?
    Last edited by Nanley; 9th Jun 2012 at 11:12.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try using seekmode=0 with ffmpegsource.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Try using seekmode=0 with ffmpegsource.
    Opens video without audio.
    Quote Quote  
  4. It's FFMpegSource2, and atrack=-1 for audio

e.g

FFMpegSource2("PATH\video.mts", atrack=-1)

FFMS2 has known issues with transport streams, especially interlaced AVC. Often the framerate will be incorrect. Use FPSDen and FPSNum to correct for the fps issue, or AssumeFPS

Or use DirectShowSource(), but you need your directshow filters sorted out (splitters and decoders), and it has issues as well (not necessarily frame accurate , and inconsistent)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    It's FFMpegSource2, and atrack=-1 for audio

e.g

FFMpegSource2("PATH\video.mts", atrack=-1)

FFMS2 has known issues with transport streams, especially interlaced AVC. Often the framerate will be incorrect. Use FPSDen and FPSNum to correct for the fps issue, or AssumeFPS

Or use DirectShowSource(), but you need your directshow filters sorted out (splitters and decoders), and it has issues as well (not necessarily frame accurate , and inconsistent)
    Got the audio, thx. Another problem is can't save the video in VD. The operation stuck with infinite time.

Edit: It's the mp3 audio codec causing this.
    Last edited by Nanley; 9th Jun 2012 at 12:03.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can install Lame ACM MP3 and it should show up in the vdub audio compression menu

Remember to check file=>file information about the FPS, otherwise you have to adjust it in the script
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yes there are little problems with audio synch. Audio interleaving option can fix that but still feels like its unstable. In all my mts recordings audio start first (about half second) then video. VD loading both together making it out of synch.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ages passed by and this is second time i promise myself to write own plugin for vd. Of course,guides are out there

I`m interested too for m2ts plugins because I wqant to keep 4+ghigaBytes starman on 1cd only.
    Quote Quote