VideoHelp Forum

Poll: what type of downloadable software have you bought?

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I've bought games and psp14 and newsbinpro to mention a few.I'll add more programs that i probably missed as they are mentioned.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    BR DVD ripper [DVD Fab]. I would think that most everyone here has bought a ripper converter at one time or another.

tony
    Quote Quote  
  3. AnyDVD, IsoBuster and SuperAntiSpyware. I have made donations to a few freeware programs but I don't think they count.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Proshow Producer, Isobuster, VOB2MPG Pro, Amiga Forever, because I've hit the age where I reminisce

--dES
    "You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi Bera
    http://www.areturningadultstudent.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Tmgenc dvd author 2, dvd fab 3d bluray ripper, anydvdhd, norton save and restore 2.0, tunebite (with a couple of upgrades since the purchaces).

I don't know if monthly subscriptions should count or not but I paid for a ip blocker for a short time (not using it anymore).

I think I had to pay for the avs suite which I haven't used in quite awhile (not avstodvd but the other one).

I am trying to remember but I think I downloaded premium versions of the musicmatch pro suites back in the day. I know at one time I had it on disc but I believe I did purchase upgrades to it.

I'm sure there are a few more to add but can't remember.

I too have donated a pittance to some frequently used freeware as a token of thanks to the creators.

Edit - I purchased an upgrade to the one of the pinnacle suites - version 12 I think. That was for avchd compatibility if I remember right.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  6. He he, I haven't needed to pay for anything in a loooooooooooong time. Not even anti-virus software, thanks to Comodo.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Most of my payware has been purchased online and downloaded: utilities, text editors, a compiler, DVD authoring stuff, audio stream capturer, newsreader, photo stuff, OCR software, and a few games. About the only software I have that wasn't downloaded is an audio editor (local sale) and a bunch of Microsoft promo stuff that arrived in the mail.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I use most free software but I have purchased Ultraedit, ANyDVD and Vuescan(so my old scanner works in win7 64bit) and some few games like Trackmania United.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Pixplay for slideshow creation, dBpoweramp for music ripping/conversion, and VOB2MPG Pro.
    Quote Quote