VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have problem when i input file HD.1080.H264.AVI

Process exits with error code : 1, Indexing error: Audio decoding error (MeGUI)

My Log

PHP Code:
    [ErrorLog
    -[InformationVersions
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:33 PMMeGUI Version 2112 (svn)
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:33 PMOS Windows Seven x64 SP1 (6.1.65536.7601)
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:33 PMLatest .Net Framework installed 4.0 (4.0.30319)
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:33 PM] [url=http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Avisynth]AviSynth[/url] Version : 2.5.8.5 (12/21/2008 9:46:54 PM)
    -[ErrorUpdate detection
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:34 PMConnecting to server: [url]http://megui.xvidvideo.ru/auto/stable/[/url]
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:36 PMThere is 1 file which can be updated.
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:36 PMUpdating [url=http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Nero-AAC-Codec]neroaacenc[/url]. File 1/1.
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:40 PMUpdate completed
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:40 PMFiles which have been sucessfully updated1
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:43 PMConnecting to server: [url]http://megui.org/auto/stable/[/url]
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:45 PMThere is 1 file which can be updated.
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:45 PMUpdating neroaacencFile 1/1.
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:56:48 PMUpdate completed
    --[Error] [5/12/2012 4:56:48 PMFiles which have been not sucessfully updated1
    -[InformationFileIndexer
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:58:33 PM] [url=http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MediaInfo]MediaInfo[/url]
    ---[InformationFileD:\******\******\Valley.of.the.Wolves.S05E14.HD.1080p.H264.avi
    ---[InformationGeneral
    ----[InformationFormatAVI
    ----[InformationFormatStringAVI
    ----[InformationFileSize2295308832
    ----[InformationPlayTime00:47:01.000
    ---[InformationVideo
    ----[InformationID0
    ----[InformationStreamOrder
    ----[
    InformationWidth1920
    ----[InformationHeight1080
    ----[InformationFrameCount84630
    ----[InformationFrameRate30.000
    ----[InformationScanTypeProgressive
    ----[InformationCodecXVID
    ----[InformationCodecStringXviD
    ----[InformationFormatMPEG-4 Visual
    ----[InformationAspectRatio1.778
    ----[InformationAspectRatioString16:9
    ----[InformationDelay0
    ----[InformationTitle
    ----[
    InformationLanguage
    ----[
    InformationLanguageString
    ---[
    InformationAudio
    ----[InformationID1
    ----[InformationStreamOrder
    ----[
    InformationFormatMPEG Audio
    ----[InformationFormatProfileLayer 3
    ----[InformationFormatSettingsSBR
    ----[
    InformationFormatSettingsPS
    ----[
    InformationSamplingRate44100
    ----[InformationSamplingRateString44.1 KHz
    ----[InformationChannels2
    ----[InformationChannelsString2 channels
    ----[InformationChannelPositionsString2
    ----[
    InformationBitRateModeCBR
    ----[InformationDelay0
    ----[InformationTitle
    ----[
    InformationLanguage
    ----[
    InformationLanguageString
    -[
    ErrorLog for job1 (idxValley.of.the.Wolves.S05E14.HD.1080p.H264.avi -> Valley.of.the.Wolves.S05E14.HD.1080p.H264.avi.ffindex)
    --[
    Information] [5/12/2012 4:58:36 PMStarted handling job
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:58:36 PMPreprocessing
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:58:36 PMJob commandline"G:\Pro\******\*******\*****\MeGUI_2112_x86\tools\ffms\ffmsindex.exe" ---"D:\****\*****\Valley.of.the.Wolves.S05E14.HD.1080p.H264.avi"
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:58:37 PMIndexing started
    --[Error] [5/12/2012 4:59:15 PMProcess exits with error code1
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:59:15 PMStandard output streamIndexing errorAudio decoding error
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:59:15 PMStandard error stream
    --[Information] [5/12/2012 4:59:15 PMJob completed 
    i use Last Version of MeGUI

Sample from my file

http://www.mediafire.com/?aiiw7im58lp1o6u
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you load audio part via .AVS? If YES, is that a problem. Load the real file, no AVS to sound.

I test here with your sample and get same error using AVS file input. Select the file and sound work like a charm.

Try reduce PATH too:
    "G:\Pro\MeGUI_2112_x86\tools\ffms\ffmsindex.exe" -t -1 -f "D:\****\Valley.of.the.Wolves.avi"

Claudio

Quote Quote  
  3. I don't know why, but if you select "no audio" when opening the file for indexing it seems to index and open without a problem. If not, open the AVS Script Creator from the Tools menu, then use it to open the AVI. MeGUI should ask you how you want to open the file, and selecting AVISource rather than the File Indexer should work.

Either way, you'll probably have to demux the audio stream and add it to the encoded video manually. I doubt you'd want to re-encode it anyway as it's already mp3. You can extract the mp3 audio from the AVI with VirtualDubMod (from the "Streams/Streams List" menu if you're not familiar with it). Once you've set up the video part of the encode you can add the mp3 audio to MeGUI's output using the AutoEncode button.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    I don't know why, but if you select "no audio" when opening the file for indexing it seems to index and open without a problem. If not, open the AVS Script Creator from the Tools menu, then use it to open the AVI. MeGUI should ask you how you want to open the file, and selecting AVISource rather than the File Indexer should work.

Either way, you'll probably have to demux the audio stream and add it to the encoded video manually. I doubt you'd want to re-encode it anyway as it's already mp3. You can extract the mp3 audio from the AVI with VirtualDubMod (from the "Streams/Streams List" menu if you're not familiar with it). Once you've set up the video part of the encode you can add the mp3 audio to MeGUI's output using the AutoEncode button.
    Although a good idea, there is no need, because it just load the video on the audio tab that will work.

But if you want, can load file in original Virtualdub and use SAVE TO WAV to get WAVE file.

Remember, MEGUI denied audio in all video source after AVS script create .avs,
    should have a reason.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm not sure why you'd want to export the audio from the AVI as a wave file, given it means you've got to re-encode an audio stream which has already been compressed (mp3).

I don't know what I'm doing differently, but unless I elected not to extract the audio while indexing with MeGUI, it wouldn't index the file at all and therefore wouldn't create an AVS script.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry if I pop up in others thread. Just that the error is the same. (Indexing error. Audio Decoding error); also same system w7 x64.
    @hello_hello, actually this is exactly the error. (only mine is avi x264, not xvid)

I don't know why, but if you select "no audio" when opening the file for indexing it seems to index and open without a problem.
    Yes, exactly. wiht ffmsindex, "no audio" = no error.

If not, open the AVS Script Creator from the Tools menu, then use it to open the AVI. MeGUI should ask you how you want to open the file, and selecting AVISource rather than the File Indexer should work.
    With AVS SCript Creator > AVISource, this comes out "AVISource: couldn't locate a decompressor for fourcc x264. "

I also cannot open it in VirtualDub,likely for the same reason. (Couldn't locate decompressor for format H264(unknown). VrtualDub requires VFW compatible codec to decompress video. DIrectshow codecs, such as those used by Windows Media Player are not suitable)

Here's sample: http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/52835757/file.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by darkw1zard View Post
    @hello_hello, actually this is exactly the error. (only mine is avi x264, not xvid)

With AVS SCript Creator > AVISource, this comes out "AVISource: couldn't locate a decompressor for fourcc x264. "

I also cannot open it in VirtualDub,likely for the same reason. (Couldn't locate decompressor for format H264(unknown). VrtualDub requires VFW compatible codec to decompress video. DIrectshow codecs, such as those used by Windows Media Player are not suitable)

Here's sample: http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/52835757/file.html
    Whats problem??

Click image for larger version

Name:	CfXwv.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	12481

Install FFDSHOW, go to VFW tab, select Libavcodec for X264. Only this.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, ffdshow was installed & configured. Not sure why it behaves like that.

On other note, I indexed the video with "no audio" selected. Then (aft index complete) proceed manually to select audio input. The output seem to be ok (with re-encoded audio - but it become 6 channels Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE).
    Confused me.
    Last edited by darkw1zard; 19th May 2012 at 07:51.
    Quote Quote