VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm unable to post on the doom9 forum because I'm a new user I have to wait 5 days. I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem with the program.
    I compressed a lot of BD-25 full backup BD's on version 0.40.08 without a problem, however when I updated to 0.40.09 I backed up my first BD-25 and when I attempted to play it on TotalMedia Theatre it said invalid disc. I checked the contents of the disc and there were no menu video files in the STREAM folder, and nothing in all the other folders inside BDMV. I started clicking around the options in the program and have noticed that when I click BD-5 or BD-9 and the option is full backup, all the video files and menu stuff is there in the program, but as soon as I switch to the BD-25 or custom size options (while still in full backup mode) about half of the previous available video streams disappear leaving only the main movie and a few extras and removing what I assume are the menu video files. Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't post questions in our tools section. I removed your post.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Sorry! Didn't mean to post in the wrong section. I saw others posting questions and figured this was the section to ask. Apologies! Any help in directing me to the appropriate place? Just looked and no luck. =\
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You are in the correct place now. I meant https://www.videohelp.com/tools/BD-Rebuilder
    Quote Quote  
  5. Sorry about that!
    Here is an image of what I am talking about. The third is just to show that I am in full backup mode

This is happening on every disc I am loading, except Immortals which seems to load everything as normal.
    Quote Quote