VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    My .flv files are unable to show thumbnail previews in windows explorer, the window keeps on loading the page forever and i have to go to the task manager and kill explorer.exe to get my pc stable again cause when attempting to read the file explorer.exe uses 100% CPU usage.

The files use AVC video codec with AAC for audio, the program associated with is media player classic 1.5.3.3752, any help appreciated.

I also have problems playing the .rmvb format with MPC as the audio crackles, this only happens with rmvb files using the cook audio codec, i tried setting the decoder to libavcodec which didnt help, i'm able to play it properly with realplayer though.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay, i solved the problem, i uninstalled my current klite codec pack 8.0.0 and installed the latest 8.0.7 and voila, the problem was solved
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Zee530 View Post
    Okay, i solved the problem, i uninstalled my current klite codec pack 8.0.0 and installed the latest 8.0.7 and voila, the problem was solved
    Uninstalling K-rap is always a good idea.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been having this problem for several months now, i gave up at one time and just ignored it but last week it just became unbearable and the solution turned out to be so simple
    Quote Quote