VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. I uploaded it here http://gratisupload.dk/vis/678506/

I know the post in here with soccer and deinterlace, but I have tried it all, I don't what the problem is..
    What shall I do? I need the best possible solution.

Sincerely
    JackDanielZ
    Quote Quote  
  2. What do you want to do with it? It's top-field-first, interlaced, 25 fps, AVC video. A simple bob deinterlace will look reasonably good at normal playback speed. A smarter Yadif or QTGMC will look very good. You might have problems playing 1920x1080p50 video though. If you just want to watch it, use a player that deinterlaces on the fly.
    Last edited by jagabo; 28th Apr 2012 at 08:11.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I want it to be able to play trough my xbox 360 with ps3 server.. Should I change it to 720 x 404 I want a MP4 H.264 and AAC (faac)
    I have read a lot about QTGMC and I have no idea about what it is still, I would really want to learn about it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. QTGMC is very slow. You'll probably get less than 1 frame per second conversions using it on 1920x1080 video. Attached is a Yadif encoding at 1920x1080p50 (no audio). Can the xbox 360 play it?

Isn't there a media server that will let you stream that TS files from your computer to the xbox 360? That would be the easiest and fastest solution.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  5. What about 720p50?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    What about 720p50?
    Okay that video is Supreme!!!! That it exactly what i need..
    Can you please tell how you did this and my problem i solved..
    Remember when you explain it... I am a rather newbie as you already know.

Sincerely
    jackDanielZ
    Quote Quote  
  7. Here's the script I used:

Code:
    Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\yadif.dll")
    ffVideoSource("sample.ts", seekmode=0) 
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)
    You'll need to get and install the Yadif and ffmpegsource plugins:

http://avisynth.org.ru/yadif/yadif.html
    http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/FFmpegSource
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Here's the script I used:

Code:
    Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\yadif.dll")
    ffVideoSource("sample.ts", seekmode=0) 
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)
    You'll need to get and install the Yadif and ffmpegsource plugins:

http://avisynth.org.ru/yadif/yadif.html
    http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/FFmpegSource
    I am sorry for being such a newbie, but I cant find the FFmpegsource you are talking about, can only find a ffms2.dll
    any chance you can link to the direct file?
    Quote Quote  
  9. ffms2.dll is the plugin you need. Put it in the avisynth plugins folder to autoload

http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/
    Quote Quote  
  10. Also put the ffms2.avsi file in your plugins folder so you can use the related functions in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Also put the ffms2.avsi file in your plugins folder so you can use the related functions in the future.
    Done

Why do you write Load_Stdcall_plugin when when it used to be loadplugin
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    Why do you write Load_Stdcall_plugin when when it used to be loadplugin
    Yadif is a special case and requires Load_stdcall_plugin(), not LoadPlugin(). Unless something has changed recently.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I did this

Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")
    ffVideoSource("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\sample.ts", seekmode=0)
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

result:
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you'd like a program that will do it for you using yadif and h264, vidcoder is pretty easy to set up and use.
    Image Attached Files
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    if you'd like a program that will do it for you using yadif and h264, vidcoder is pretty easy to set up and use.
    Awesome can you give me your settings?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    load video, choose high profile, in picture tab - cropping custom make all 0, set size to 1280x720 keep aspect ratio anamorphic none 1:1 , video filter tab - detelecine and decomb set to default, all others off, video tab - video codec - h264, fps same as source, constant quality 18, audio tab - stock, advanced tab - stock.

feel free to fool around and make changes. the constant quality setting inversely affects file size, smaller cq = bigger file/higher quality.

i did also set output to mp4 and web optimized.
    --
    Quote Quote  
  17. But can you set vidcoder to bob? or does it throw away half the frames like handbrake? Vidcoder is just a different GUI for handbrake isn't it?

Some of his original issues were from single rate deinterlacing

To get ffms2.dll to autoload, place it in the avisynth plugins directory. Make sure you are using the correct version (e.g. 32bit for 32bit avisynth)
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    load video, choose high profile, in picture tab - cropping custom make all 0, set size to 1280x720 keep aspect ratio anamorphic none 1:1 , video filter tab - detelecine and decomb set to default, all others off, video tab - video codec - h264, fps same as source, constant quality 18, audio tab - stock, advanced tab - stock.

feel free to fool around and make changes. the constant quality setting inversely affects file size, smaller cq = bigger file/higher quality.

i did also set output to mp4 and web optimized.
    Thank you but in my file i still have a FPS problem it gets blurry when the camera moves forward, the best way is clearly still 720p50 I just have some serious problems doing it, with my limited..

Is there anyone in here willing to use Teamview with my computer and showing me that way?
    Quote Quote  
  19. If you haven't converted the video yet, try a quick remux with My Mp4box Gui. It will only take a minute or two.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    But can you set vidcoder to bob? or does it throw away half the frames like handbrake? Vidcoder is just a different GUI for handbrake isn't it?

Some of his original issues were from single rate deinterlacing

To get ffms2.dll to autoload, place it in the avisynth plugins directory. Make sure you are using the correct version (e.g. 32bit for 32bit avisynth)
    If i have a win 7 64 should i use 64 or could i stick with 32?
    ffms2.dll autoloads when I write ffVideoSource?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    If i have a win 7 64 should i use 64 or could i stick with 32?
    ffms2.dll autoloads when I write ffVideoSource?
    I would use avisynth 32bit on both 32bit or 64bit OS. Too many avisynth filters and dependencies are still 32bit

ffms2.dll autoloads whenever you open a script if it's in the plugins folder (provided it's the correct matching version) . Most avisynth plugins autoload when placed in the plugins folder
    Quote Quote  
  22. I have two avisynth folders the one that mugui has and the normal in the programs directory.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    If you haven't converted the video yet, try a quick remux with My Mp4box Gui. It will only take a minute or two.
    I havent converted it and I have muxed it now.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    I did this

Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

result:
    download this http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/downloads/detail?name=ffms-2.17.7z&can=2&q=
    not avs version,
    but I have no sound then for this script, is it ffmpegsource related ?
    Code:
    ffVideoSource("video.mp4", seekmode=0)
    Last edited by _Al_; 28th Apr 2012 at 19:07.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    If you haven't converted the video yet, try a quick remux with My Mp4box Gui. It will only take a minute or two.
    Does the xbox 360 play it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    well you can't get perfection from fast motion interlaced video. each frame has 2 fields each of which are 1920x540. you can use a smart de-interlacer like yadif to combine them and have some blurring and retain 1920x1080 full resolution or split them and double the frame rate and end up with 1920x540 video stretched to 1080 with half the vertical resolution.
    --
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    I did this

Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

result:
    download this http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/downloads/detail?name=ffms-2.17.7z&can=2&q=
    not avs version,
    but I have no sound then for this script, is it ffmpegsource related ?
    Code:
    ffVideoSource("video.mp4", seekmode=0)
    Only answer i can give to you about the sound is I really have no idea what or where the sound is.
    I downloaded the real script you have me and it worked in VDUB but when I preview its in slowmotion.. is it just me or shouldent the script contain somewhat of a 50fps thing?
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Does the xbox 360 play it?
    I havent tried it yet.. beacuase someone is playing on the xbox right now. and thank you for the My mp4 tip
    Quote Quote  
  29. About that speed. Thats ok, if you ad yadif with deinterlace to 50p it is slow to process, it is hard to see real time preview, maybe on faster PC, or yours is not fast enough. It is all right for encoding, encoder reads frames from Avisynth server at its own speed.
    Quote Quote  
  30. ffvideosource() won't give you sound. You need to use ffmpegsource2("video.ts", atrack=1) if you want both video and audio. It's in the AVSI file, that's why I told you to put it in your plugins folder along with the dll.
    Quote Quote