+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    If you haven't converted the video yet, try a quick remux with My Mp4box Gui. It will only take a minute or two.
    I havent converted it and I have muxed it now.
    Does the xbox 360 play it?

can an xbox play 1080 50p at all? i thought 1080p30 was as high as playback went.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  2. The source video is 1080i25.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The source video is 1080i25.
    yes but aren't you having him create 50p for his 360?
    --
    Quote Quote  
  4. my code now is:
    Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")
    ffVideoSource("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\sample.ts", seekmode=0)
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

I did the script abbove and the 720p50.mp4 on here is still way better.. my result is also very slow and has trouble playing..

Where to put the ffmpegsource2 I have put the file in there C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\FFMS2.avsi
    Last edited by JackDanielZ; 28th Apr 2012 at 20:27.
    Quote Quote  
  5. its okay with the xbox thing I bought a ekstra HDMI cable to day and I will put it in my TV
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    its okay with the xbox thing I bought a ekstra HDMI cable to day and I will put it in my TV

i don't think an xbox can play any video over 25/30p no matter how it's connected to the tv.
    --
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    its okay with the xbox thing I bought a ekstra HDMI cable to day and I will put it in my TV

i don't think an xbox can play any video over 25/30p no matter how it's connected to the tv.
    Hdmi fra Pc to TV
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    He said the 720p50 video I uploaded played properly.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    He said the 720p50 video I uploaded played properly.
    Yes it did.. the best result is still 720p50 do you still have the excat avisyth script for that?
    When you encode the file how do you do it? I use MeGui ? is that what I should use?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    Yes it did.. the best result is still 720p50 do you still have the excat avisyth script for that?
    I gave you the exact script. I didn't use MeGUI. I used the x264 CLI encoder. That's why I didn't bother with audio. I think this is the command line I used:

Code:
     x264.exe --preset=slow --ref=3 --bframes=2 --keyint=100 --crf=20 --sar=1:1 --output %1.mp4 %1
    Where to put the ffmpegsource2 I have put the file in there C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\FFMS2.avsi
    I fyou have ffms2.avsi in your AviSynth plugins folder all you have to do replace ffvideosource("sample.ts") with ffmpegsource2("sample.ts", atrack=1) in your script.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I gave you the exact script. I didn't use MeGUI. I used the x264 CLI encoder. That's why I didn't bother with audio. I think this is the command line I used:

Code:
     x264.exe --preset=slow --ref=3 --bframes=2 --keyint=100 --crf=20 --sar=1:1 --output %1.mp4 %1
    I fyou have ffms2.avsi in your AviSynth plugins folder all you have to do replace ffvideosource("sample.ts") with ffmpegsource2("sample.ts", atrack=1) in your script.
    Now the soundthing is in place.. I hope this is my last question.. Where should I put the code?
    I found out were to put it but got an error
    Last edited by JackDanielZ; 28th Apr 2012 at 21:07.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    Now the soundthing is in place.. I hope this is my last question.. Where should I put the code?
    I found out were to put it but got an error
    I don't really use MeGUI. But as far as I know you just open the AVS script in MeGUI. I forgot, you'll probably need the seekmode=0 argument in the ffmpegsource2("sample.ts", atrack=1, seekmode=0) line. Don't expect MeGUI to preview the video smoothly. But the video you make should play smoothly.
    Last edited by jagabo; 28th Apr 2012 at 21:29.
    Quote Quote  
  13. It worked fine and I got the wanted quality THANK you all so much..
    One thing diddent get the sound but I think I forgot to put it on when encoding with megui..
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    ffvideosource() won't give you sound. You need to use ffmpegsource2("video.ts", atrack=1) if you want both video and audio. It's in the AVSI file, that's why I told you to put it in your plugins folder along with the dll.
    ok nice, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  15. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    JackDanielZ-in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    ffvideosource() won't give you sound. You need to use ffmpegsource2("video.ts", atrack=1) if you want both video and audio. It's in the AVSI file, that's why I told you to put it in your plugins folder along with the dll.
    ok nice, thanks
    Done the FFMS2.avsi is in the avisynth plugin folder.. and thank you.

Here is my Avisynth filers Hope its okay
    Last edited by JackDanielZ; 29th Apr 2012 at 03:25.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I don't see ffms2.avsi in there. Oh, nevermind. It's on the first line with the extension hidden.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I don't see ffms2.avsi in there. Oh, nevermind. It's on the first line with the extension hidden.
    has it something to to with the extension being hidden?

my script right now:

Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\MeGUI\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")
    ffmpegsource2("soccer.ts", atrack=1, seekmode=0)
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

When I open the file with VDUB I can hear the sound in the slowmotion preview.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    When I open the file with VDUB I can hear the sound in the slowmotion preview.
    Don't worry about preview. Your computer simply isn't fast enough to preview the script. Just encode the video. If the final encoded video doesn't play properly, then you have a problem.
    Quote Quote  
  20. I uninstallet it all.. is DGAVCIndex the same as DGindex because I cant get DGindex to work. If i uses DGAVCIndex should I then put libavcodec.dll and DGAVCDecode.dll in the avisynt filter?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    is DGAVCIndex the same as DGindex
    No. DgIndex is for MPEG 2 video. DgAvcIndex is for h.264 video.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    is DGAVCIndex the same as DGindex
    No. DgIndex is for MPEG 2 video. DgAvcIndex is for h.264 video.
    What do i do then when I cant get DGindex to work "no sequence header video find"
    Quote Quote  
  23. Your video is AVC, not MPEG 2. So you must use DgAvcIndex. DgAvcIndex and libavcodec.dll must be in the same folder, anywhere you want to put them. DgAvcDecode.dll goes in the AviSynth plugins folder (or you can use LoadPlugin() in your script to load it from elsewhere). When you want to open a file using DgAvcdecode you use AvcSource("filename.dga"). So you script would be:

AvcSource("filename.dga")
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)
    Last edited by jagabo; 29th Apr 2012 at 11:17.
    Quote Quote  
  24. dgavcdec is no longer developed or supported for a few years - beware you can get major decoding issues (macroblocking) with interlaced avc (PAFF) streams.
    Quote Quote  
  25. It seemed to work ok with the OP's sample.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    It seemed to work ok with the OP's sample.
    His is actually MBAFF stream, not PAFF. It fails on many PAFF streams. Well documented issue dating back years, but it occassionally has issues with MBAFF streams as well . I would check in more detail on longer samples to be sure
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by poisondeathray View Post
    I would check in more detail on longer samples to be sure
    Sure, but he's probably only going to watch this video once. A few errors here and there may not matter. The sample was two minutes long and I saw no problems with AvcSource(). Since it was a soccer game I doubt the rest of the game is any different.
    Last edited by jagabo; 29th Apr 2012 at 12:32.
    Quote Quote  
  28. I have tried anything I cant get sound in Megui i use this:
    Load_Stdcall_plugin("C:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\MeGUI \tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")
    ffmpegsource2("soccer.ts", atrack=1, seekmode=0)
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    LanczosResize(1280,720)

When I open the script in VDUB there is sound.. Last thing I need sound in my MeGUI then I am done asking when it succeeds. Thank you all for the help..
    Quote Quote  
  29. megui encodes audio separately unless you use the 1 click encoder or autoencode. Notice there is a separate video section and an audio section, you would mux them together in a separate step

It's not the easiest gui to use. Something like ripbot would be easier to use, especially if you've already made your script

(But if you've already encoded the video, don't waste it (video takes longer than audio to encode), just encode the audio and mux it in with the mp4 muxer in the tools menu)
    Last edited by poisondeathray; 29th Apr 2012 at 16:14.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    When I open the script in VDUB there is sound.. Last thing I need sound in my MeGUI then I am done asking when it succeeds. Thank you all for the help..
    MeGui could be tricky if you tackle it first time, follow this video, settings might be different then overthere you choose some HD template: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5hd7G3iFQ&t=2m10s
    Quote Quote