+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Thank you both I will try this later today. and come back what happend
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    When I open the script in VDUB there is sound.. Last thing I need sound in my MeGUI then I am done asking when it succeeds. Thank you all for the help..
    MeGui could be tricky if you tackle it first time, follow this video, settings might be different then overthere you choose some HD template: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5hd7G3iFQ&t=2m10s
    Thank you that helped me and I now got a great file and with sound.. That way awesome..
    I am just curious... how is it to encode trough x264 with CMD commands? is that hard.. What do you prefer..
    Quote Quote  
  3. You have lots of samples on this forum it is quite simple, I prefer MeGui, because it will encode audio at the same time and mux it all together. If you use command line to encode H.264 with x264 you have to encode audio separately and then mux it together.

CLI is handy if you have a lot of files to encode together with some BAT file, but I do not mind to load it manually. But of course for hundreds of files I would use that.
    I use kind combine workflow with HDV video and batch render, because HDV has to be indexed first with DGindex so I use CLI that does that for a bunch of HDV files and creates avs at the same time and then I just load it all into Megui one by one.

I'm sure everybody has its own workflow.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    You have lots of samples on this forum it is quite simple, I prefer MeGui, because it will encode audio at the same time and mux it all together. If you use command line to encode H.264 with x264 you have to encode audio separately and then mux it together.

CLI is handy if you have a lot of files to encode together with some BAT file, but I do not mind to load it manually. But of course for hundreds of files I would use that.
    I use kind combine workflow with HDV video and batch render, because HDV has to be indexed first with DGindex so I use CLI that does that for a bunch of HDV files and creates avs at the same time and then I just load it all into Megui one by one.

I'm sure everybody has its own workflow.
    Damn you have a sick "know how" I also manage to put the soccer-match on the media-server and stream´t it with my xbox in a GOOD quality.. I still prefer my movies ripped with Handbrake "newest" but I have a hard time choosing what CRF level i should use it is normal DVD-rips, the reason for me not using MEgui there is I simple don't know how, and its so easy on Handbrake and quality is awesome "the Queue" is also great.

I went to read a lot about what the XBOX can and cant do, I noticed this:

File extensions: .mp4, .m4v, mp4v, .mov, .avi
    Containers: MPEG-4, QuickTime
    Video profiles: Baseline, main and high (up to level 4.1)
    Video bit rate: 10 Mbps with resolutions of 1920 × 1080 at 30 fps.
    Audio profiles: AAC, 2-channel, Low Complexity
    Audio max bit rate: No restrictions.
    MPEG-4 Part 2 support
    The Xbox 360 console supports the following for MPEG-4:

Its not all of the thing only some..
    link to the rest: http://www.xboxlife.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=72628

Is there any software ONECLICK or easy that can repair a soccer video like I wanted to in a simpler way, or do I have to script and the whole thing again?
    Quote Quote