VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I edited the following video in Adobe Premiere Pro:
    http://tinyurl.com/mysterysoundproblemtom
    There were no sound problems in capturing, editing, playback on my computer, or playback on YouTube.
    Then all of sudden one day the sound disappeared from the shots where actor Tom Sizemore speaks.
    The sound is gone on YouTube, in the editing projects, in the original clips when I play them in Premiere or in a separate player, and the sound was gone even when I played the original mini DV tapes in the original camcorder. I recovered sound playback in the camcorder by changing the audio output setting in the camera, a setting which I never touched. How can I get sound back everywhere else?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by navgtr View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/mysterysoundproblemtom
    There were no sound problems in capturing, editing, playback on my computer, or playback on YouTube.
    Then all of sudden one day the sound disappeared from the shots where actor Tom Sizemore speaks.
    Oh yea....a "thumbs down" from me for SPAMMING. I'm sure it will be the first of many.
    Quote Quote  
  3. This is not spam. I tried playing on youtube from another computer and the sound was gone on the Tom clips, but I checked it recently and it was fine. Also there are no youtube comments about missing audio. But on MY computer there is still no sound in youtube (where tom speaks) where there was before. Is it a codec or driver issue? I tried uninstalling Paltalk, Skype, etc. Anything since the problem started.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Jiggle your damn audio cable. You've got a short, and you're not hearing the front or center audio channels.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Wow! On the computer output, it must have got pulled out just enough when I rearranged the office. Thank you!!!
    Quote Quote