VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

Does anyone know of any software which is capable of batch ripping dvd vob files and copying the resulting avi back to the input folder? or at least make a new folder with the original folders name? so I dont lose the title of the dvd.

every batch dvd ripping software I have come across so far all have a single output folder so all the converted videos end up mixed up in one folder and I lose the title of the video.

thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I'm trying to figure out how "standing in front of the computer changing discs" is considered batch ripping?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how "standing in front of the computer changing discs" is considered batch ripping?
    simply load the dvds onto a hard drive then run the batch ripping software
    Quote Quote  
  4. xilisoft did the job
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mkv2avi View Post
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    simply load the dvds onto a hard drive then run the batch ripping software
    Placing un-encrypted DVDs/Blu Rays to your hard drive is "ripping"....what you did is "convert" them.
    Quote Quote  
  6. yeah your right ripping is loading them to the drive and then batch converting them...

I guess for batch ripping I would need an automatic disk feeder dont have that many disk to worry about that...

I do enjoy standing by the pc loading disks its good exercise .
    Quote Quote